XAU to 145 at least?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:07 PM

the entire bull market from 2000 is now happening, then 145 is Senor's first target. Don't laugh amigos, this is serious BS. SERIOUS BS Senor

#2 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:19 PM

the entire bull market from 2000 is now happening, then 145 is Senor's first target. Don't laugh amigos, this is serious BS.

SERIOUS BS

Senor

Senor just took a look at the weekly charts of the XAU, HUI, and GDX. They look horrible, no reason for Senor to be long. Risk is we are now in the process of breaking muy importante support. Senor will sip his Margs and watch.

BS is beautiful

Senor

#3 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:27 PM

the entire bull market from 2000 is now happening, then 145 is Senor's first target. Don't laugh amigos, this is serious BS.

SERIOUS BS

Senor

Senor just took a look at the weekly charts of the XAU, HUI, and GDX. They look horrible, no reason for Senor to be long. Risk is we are now in the process of breaking muy importante support. Senor will sip his Margs and watch.

BS is beautiful

Senor

XAU Monthly Chart
XAU_Monthly.png

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:29 PM

SERIOUS BS

Senor

BS is beautiful

Senor

XAU Monthly Chart
XAU_Monthly.png

Not the way Senor would label it but it results in the same conclusion.

BSing away

Senor

#5 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:35 PM

Senor The weeklies do look terrible. :sick: This is about as far as I go as I have enjoyed about all fun I can stand. :rolleyes: Sold my GDX position this pm and took a small profit as I was loathe to carry the position over the weekend. I dont drink marguritas, but, I do drink too much coffee. Time for me too to sit back, relax and watch things unfold. Enjoy your weekend. :) Best to you.
Peace
johngeorge

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:40 PM

Senor
The weeklies do look terrible. :sick: This is about as far as I go as I have enjoyed about all fun I can stand. :rolleyes: Sold my GDX position this pm and took a small profit as I was loathe to carry the position over the weekend. I dont drink marguritas, but, I do drink too much coffee. Time for me too to sit back, relax and watch things unfold. Enjoy your weekend. :)
Best to you.

Gracias, that is what I am doing. Who knows, maybe we are close to a bottom but it really does not look that way to Senor, an importante breakdown looks to Senor to be underway.

BS all the way

Senor

#7 Gold3600

Gold3600

• Traders-Talk User
  • 150 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:54 PM

I'm sticking with my XAU 155 bottom to go long!

#8 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:00 PM

senorbs: it is rare to see you pounding the table...

#9 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:12 PM

senorbs: it is rare to see you pounding the table...

As you know and the record shows I have long been a gold bull and even in the past week or two I gave the long side every benefit of doubt and tried a few times to get and stay long. But Senor is not overly stubborn and the the markets action does not at all look bullish. I am just trying my best to counteract some of the complacency I see here and explain my view. Maybe I am wrong, we will know soon, XAU now below April low.

NO BS

Senor

#10 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:13 PM

I'm sticking with my XAU 155 bottom to go long!

By the way, would you prefer I remain silent when I have a strong opinion?

Senor