XAU to 145 at least?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:15 PM

I'm sticking with my XAU 155 bottom to go long!

By the way, would you prefer I remain silent when I have a strong opinion?

Senor

Sorry, this response was meant for Dougie.

Senor

#12 leocleoc

leocleoc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:43 PM

Senor,

Please continue to pound the table and talk to us here ... your insight is always appreciated.
Grateful to this board and its many posters...time for a Corona beer and more cowbell playing.

I'm sticking with my XAU 155 bottom to go long!

By the way, would you prefer I remain silent when I have a strong opinion?

Senor

Sorry, this response was meant for Dougie.

Senor

Edited by leocleoc, 01 August 2008 - 02:44 PM.

#13 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:39 PM

not at all, just surprised is all. have a few margs and enjoy some well earned siesta on the house

#14 kaotic

kaotic

• Traders-Talk User
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:45 PM

not at all, just surprised is all. have a few margs and enjoy some well earned siesta on the house

Senor K sees muy malo decline dead ahead and has prepared accordingly for it.

#15 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 09:48 PM

im long all gold.
OTIS.

#16 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:32 AM

I have 3 targets for the XAU. I'm using each for a different tell: 1. 154ish -- the CBs are about to resume pumping and a major bullish stop is triggered clearing the 'system' 2. 145ish -- the CBs are determined to crush commodities but "blink" on fear of a US economic recession of incredible severity 3. 125ish -- the CBs allow a severe US recession and global growth zeros out or perhaps gets negative; commodities have a ways to go FWIW I think that a correction lower than 125 means a chance of the depression talk being correct. Right now there is tremendous fear in the sector and leveraged funds that are long the commodity trade are suffering serious pain. I think the relation ship of energy stocks to CL is at least as important as gold. The performance of energy today is saying CL to 100 or lower at minimum....interesting to see how it all plays out.

#17 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:54 AM

dont we have EXTREMELY STRONG SUPPORT at 140 level on XAU that support line goes all the way back to 1987 ???????? perhaps we dip under it a bit but then buyers come in ?