quiet around here!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:49 AM

looks like 5of 1. 5 wave moves never travel alone. wave 2 will present a good buying opportunity. above 68 and crude may have put in a bottom. we have had a good dose of deflation. now we will get a dose of inflation in the months ahead. dharma

#2 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:05 AM

looks like 5of 1. 5 wave moves never travel alone. wave 2 will present a good buying opportunity. above 68 and crude may have put in a bottom.
we have had a good dose of deflation. now we will get a dose of inflation in the months ahead. dharma

Looks more like a three to me.

NO BS

Senor

#3 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:38 AM

looks like 5of 1. 5 wave moves never travel alone. wave 2 will present a good buying opportunity. above 68 and crude may have put in a bottom.
we have had a good dose of deflation. now we will get a dose of inflation in the months ahead. dharma

NO BS

Senor

while i respect senors keen eye, on my hourly charts, the highs of 10/30 produced higher hourly rsi's, @this point. this wave isnt over, so maybe my count will change, but for now until the market proves it to me, i am using the above count. dharma

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:00 PM

NO BS

Senor

while i respect senors keen eye, on my hourly charts, the highs of 10/30 produced higher hourly rsi's, @this point. this wave isnt over, so maybe my count will change, but for now until the market proves it to me, i am using the above count. dharma

Sorry but I clearly think you are wrong, majority of hourly and daily charts I look at tell Senor this is a tres wave, whether it's a gold index or individual stock. XAU to 110-115. It also fits is perfectly with the dollar declining to low 80's.

NO BS

Senor

#5 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:12 PM

NO BS

Senor

Sorry but I clearly think you are wrong, majority of hourly and daily charts I look at tell Senor this is a tres wave, whether it's a gold index or individual stock. XAU to 110-115. It also fits is perfectly with the dollar declining to low 80's.

NO BS

Senor

man, i hope you are right! i am fully long and will remain so. dharma

#6 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:44 PM

senor: to be clear, where is your wave 1 high in the scenario that this is a 3? thanks!

#7 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:00 PM

senor: to be clear, where is your wave 1 high in the scenario that this is a 3? thanks!

HUI 209.28, keep in mind that I am counting low on Oct 27 as 5th wave failures - so first 5 norte from there. Same XAU count with first cinco up at 86.52. Looks right to me.

BSing away

Senor

#8 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:09 PM

Dharma, just to be clear, Senor does see the argument for cinco up completing in some charts as well, I am happy either way. Right now I favor the tres norte count, a muy weak close and I change.

BSing away

Senor

#9 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:33 PM

silvers on 60 minute charts are pretty clearly 5 up this am

#10 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:46 PM

Dharma, just to be clear, Senor does see the argument for cinco up completing in some charts as well, I am happy either way. Right now I favor the tres norte count, a muy weak close and I change.

BSing away

Senor

i was counting that 86.52 xau as 3 of 1 the triangle as 4 and today as 5. it doesnt really matter to me. i am just happy to see a 5 wave up move on the daily charts. i suspect that whoever wins, after a pullback for a day or two, we rocket ahead. the wild card is if Candidate X wins, what will bush do between now and jan w/regards to iran? man 8 yrs is too long! dharma