Photo

the bullish ewave pattern jumps off the page!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:38 PM

Thanks Larry, that's what I have too. Now for a bit more usefull discussion-what is your take on the possible retracement level (fib wise) on the wave 2 up of the 3 down-considering the current market situation? I resect your work a lot, especially your long term ewave counts, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on that.

DC-No, I'm not a billionaire, and I doubt I do anything pefectly. If I remember correctly though, some of the money I do have used to be yours. That said, I find those most critical of ewave are those that have not applied themselves enough to "get it".

You have some of my money? That explains why I had such a terrible year :angry:
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#22 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:48 PM

Taz:

get suited up, i hear the engines starting.

:)

H1.....I was hoping you would post that FF today before close. I was itching to load up longs
at closing price (which is all I get with Vanguard mutuals). Tomorrow I might be paying 2 or 3% more :angry:
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#23 BWTrader

BWTrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 758 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 12:12 AM

Thanks, Larry. We were wondering Monday where you were. Welcome!

BW

:redbull: :redbull: :redbull:

look at any daily chart and start with the 1/20 low and you will see what i mean: 1/20-1/28 is wave1 and we just completed a very bullish ABC flat, off of the 1/28 high, at today's low. we had 8 days up and corrected for 13 days.

the next move is STRAIGHT up!

comments?

Something different jumps off my page. From the wave (3) low at 741 the advance to near 950 is wave (4). The sharp drop from wave (4) to 804 is wave 1 of the (5) wave. An abc flat wave 2 completed yesterday at 875 and todays sharp drop starts wave 3 of (5) with the 650 area the goal and quickly.

Best, :(
Larry

#24 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 12:17 AM

Hey guys. We love folks who make calls here. And we don't this them when they are wrong. So I invisoed some of the "slams". Personally, I've never been wrong, just early. ;)

Edited by Rogerdodger, 11 February 2009 - 12:18 AM.

#25 humble1

humble1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:32 AM

my count is a perfectly valid bullish count. i learned my ewave from bolton and frost and, yes, prechter. i have even offered a way to test it: the GAP-UP would do just fine. p.s. rd: i don't mind the comments and insults, though i know you were just doing your difficult and thankless job. they won't change what the market is going to do. hey: who's say i am wrong, lol! ;)

Edited by humble1, 11 February 2009 - 01:33 AM.

#26 kc135a

kc135a

• Traders-Talk User
  • 501 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:03 AM

:redbull: :redbull: :redbull:

look at any daily chart and start with the 1/20 low and you will see what i mean: 1/20-1/28 is wave1 and we just completed a very bullish ABC flat, off of the 1/28 high, at today's low. we had 8 days up and corrected for 13 days.

the next move is STRAIGHT up!

comments?

Something different jumps off my page. From the wave (3) low at 741 the advance to near 950 is wave (4). The sharp drop from wave (4) to 804 is wave 1 of the (5) wave. An abc flat wave 2 completed yesterday at 875 and todays sharp drop starts wave 3 of (5) with the 650 area the goal and quickly.

Best, :(
Larry

If we get a strong and fast reaction rally tomorrow that falls short of 875 then you should be correct. Ideally a failure around the 860 area would setup quite the drop.

FWIW I went flat today thinking this could happen tomorrow.

KC

#27 oceanwave

oceanwave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:20 AM

So maybe wave 3 up to top between 13/18 Feb and wave 4 low around March 11

#28 humble1

humble1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:33 AM

i'm thinking some combo of that yes. 2/18 is my biggest next date, fwiw. the dates in march should include the equinox. we just might finish the rally right into the major march opex, which, interestingly, ends right on the equinox and on the cusp on an aspect between two important planets, the two which aspected on 11/21. of course, who knows what the Three Sisters of Fate have in store for me or anyone. B)

Edited by humble1, 11 February 2009 - 03:36 AM.

#29 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 06:58 AM

Thanks Larry, that's what I have too. Now for a bit more usefull discussion-what is your take on the possible retracement level (fib wise) on the wave 2 up of the 3 down-considering the current market situation? I resect your work a lot, especially your long term ewave counts, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on that.

DC-No, I'm not a billionaire, and I doubt I do anything pefectly. If I remember correctly though, some of the money I do have used to be yours. That said, I find those most critical of ewave are those that have not applied themselves enough to "get it".

My take on this is a drop into 812-803 could happen before a retrace. The 20 day ma at 843 area is an area I would expect a retrace if it can get that high from 803 should it drop there first. The same 843 area would be favored as a 38% retrace if yesterday was a mior wave low. Bottom line, I like 835 to 843.

Larry
"If you are going to be dumb you gotta be tough"

Twitter site

d:^)

#30 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 07:04 AM

[quote name='BWTrader' date='Feb 11 2009, 02:12 AM' post='433116']
Thanks, Larry. We were wondering Monday where you were. Welcome!

BW

Wife had a stroke Jan 6th, came home 3 days after 3 weeks in hospital and had a congestive heart failure event so I have been living at the hospital. She comes home today :cheer: whoo hooo

LT
"If you are going to be dumb you gotta be tough"

Twitter site

d:^)