MARKET THOUGHTS RUT TRADE BUY SIGNAL

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:52 PM

Your on Gentleman's bet as I went home flat es. Still short gold and still long wheat.

We will take out today lows yesterdays lows before we take out today's highs.

Lets rock Bud!

Ok if you can put some skin in the game ?

I mean by taking at least a counter position equal to my long position as far as leverage only ..equal dollars is not necessary....unless you have those also to play with .

Traders must exit with a winning trade, the one that captures the biggest percentage gain ....wins ! If a traders exits at a loss he's defeated.

Defeated gentleman buys dinner.

You wanna piece of that? Bud? :D

I would never mention what I earn to anyone except my accountant and wife but I can say we live well in many places around the world take off when ever I feel like it. I also take 5 months vacation a year or more when I feel like it. Though I enjoy trading almost as much as vacation and since I love what I do I tend to trade sometimes while on vacation for that reason. Never need to work again in fact tried to retire for a year for kicks got too bored. Left TT for 5 years and got too bored sitting in my trading room just trading so I came back here to share crack some jokes get better with the rest of you guys and gals pushing me and ya'lls submitting great stuff. Hey only we get our trading jokes right? :lol: Love trading and it's puzzles the money does not suck just more numbers in my accounts around the world. SO I have nothing to prove money wise to anyone I do ok. :zorro:

We trade very different and both successful. We have nothing to prove to each other. I was answering your statement that we gap up Monday and I say we take out yesterday's lows before we see today's highs out plain and simple. You said if anyone feels lucky and I did.

Gentleman to gentleman bet. Just like the other day when I went against my buddy Spooky and said I got to go with you and Goldie. I thought he was wrong just like I think you are here on what will happen first nothing more.

Edited by zoropb, 02 July 2010 - 04:54 PM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#22 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:53 PM

Great work Dev, Spot on, wish I'd have listened. Please don't let the noise drive you away again... Many here very much like your daily postings. Actually Most... When your hand cools I'll still value your opinion on TA. Even cool it'll be red hot compared to most. pay no attention to,... well Im sure you agree.

#23 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:09 PM

I almost forgot to mention on one of Spooky's very very very rare wrong calls. One more thing...My blog site... is to give back in my way what you guys have given to me and so I do not forget stuff. :lol: I do not have any intention to ever charge for my 2 cents. I get paid in good Karma and frankly I make more in a few days than I could ever collect with a very successful site. (No offense to my buds that have one) if any of you ever feel you want to contribute anything give it to Mark's site here he, his wife and the staff sure puts up with enough crap from us. They deserve it.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#24 lip11

lip11

• Traders-Talk User
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:24 PM

zoropb, you're a gentleman and a scholar. humble and generous people like you deserve all the good karma you can get...much respect. philip

#25 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:26 PM

I forgot to mention: zoropb, Love the site, thanks for updating it. Mr Dev, Love your posts, and the ego adds to the mystic.

#26 Lee48

Lee48

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:50 PM

For those that seemed to develop some kind of intraday wisdom all of a sudden as you suspect i had left with my tail between my legs

I beg you to bet against me on this trade !

well punk ...do you feel lucky ?

:bowtie:

I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man....Ned Pepper....True Grit..

Looks like we have something in common. I also like to amuse myself by sharing my superior thoughts here among the common folks.
Hope you're right and stick around even if you're annoying to most folks..... B)

#27 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:40 PM

zoropb,
you're a gentleman and a scholar. humble and generous people like you deserve all the good karma you can get...much respect.
philip

Lip very cool thing to say.

J'sC I am having some JD's :lol:

Glad you like it and post some stuff anytime there. Even sport stuff or big fish catch lies it's cool.

Geez hear this one the wife just booked a flight to Sarasota to do her hair just 12 days before we go to Europe and flying back here. Now you see why I got to trade on vacation. :lol: :lol: :lol:
She puts up with me so it's all good. :)

Happy quatro U's guys

#28 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 08:06 PM

I've seen Me Dev on the wrong side of lots of trades. Well a few anyway. Yet in a day or two he pops up and reports closing out with a profit. Yin Yangs of steel? :lol: You go Mr. Dev. Have a nice "dependence day." <_<

#29 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:15 PM

Z you are a true gentleman, and it is my pleasure to play pacman with you here. In honor of your kind words, think I'll post a few live trades in the next couple weeks-been trading so fast it's been hard to do lately. But, LOVING this quick water, To be honest, I've always been a ton better at shorting than going long. (I've got the need for SPEED, LOL).

Edited by thespookyone, 02 July 2010 - 10:16 PM.

#30 mogreen

mogreen

• Traders-Talk User
  • 686 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:41 PM

zoropb,
you're a gentleman and a scholar. humble and generous people like you deserve all the good karma you can get...much respect.
philip

Ditto...