76 replies to this topic

#21 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:51 PM

this caught me by surprise
http://www.mining.co...r-iwatch-14071/
modi got elected because he turned gujarat into the #1 state in the indian economy,=he stepped on the toes of the mobsters
jaitley is under pressure on several fronts, if he doesnt yield , he could be fired?!
dharma

#22 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:56 AM

there are some astro cycles that come in next week and stretch for 2 weeks after that. its a fairly intense time.
tomorrow morning when we wake up we should be able to see the new indian budget. hopefully jaitley will cave to the pressure being put on him. of course it is also an opportunity to ignore it all and show his bankster mentors -the harvard educated chidambaram etc
i see that the eagle has cracked into the top 10 producers https://www.linkedin...-matias-tavares they have good management. they are on the rise as a company
gata is not optimistic on the results of the bankster manipulations on the comex. but what i see is many banksters leaving the commodity space. they have been slapped w/huge fines for their meddling and manipulations in many markets. i suspect it is @the least a wake up call and @ best fines and more transparency.
before too long london and ny will not be leaders in the gold market
dharma

#23 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 02:54 PM

ceo on ngd http://www.kitco.com...-For-This-Miner
lets see if we can get a daily/weekly close above 1210
dharma

#24 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:04 PM

gold cots , silver cots, continue to improve for the bulls
the commercials continue to increase their dollar short positions , but only slightly =they have been very patient
and w/the dollar now breaking out yet again, lets see what they do
http://news.goldseek.../1425069183.php

dharma

#25 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 11:09 AM

well jaitley reaffirmed his ties w/the mafia , and did not lower gold import taxes. now we see how the market reacts. i would think the banksters will not get loud in their calls for 1k gold dharma

#26 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:46 PM

he stepped on the toes of the mobsters

That could be deadly. Ask RFKennedy.
Ask Putin's critic, Boris Nemtsov.
PUTIN CRITIC SHOT DEAD AT KREMLIN

Edited by Rogerdodger, 28 February 2015 - 12:47 PM.

#27 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:50 PM

down we go for a week or so IMO

#28 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:14 AM

i have thought about jaitleys decision to not lower the tax on gold the indians have been out of the market for about 2 months. the price has dropped from 1307 , and now we are coming up on the indian wedding season in april. so the buying should begin for that. i think there will be a certain amount of pent up demand . later in the month. the full moon is the 5th , so i see this leg topping by then. then down into the new moon. then i see a rally developing. w/months end and beginning of april strong producers can now sell their physical gold into the shanghai market which has shown huge take offs since the start of the year up overnight and steady erosion of price as it opens in ny. over the next years i think the comex and london take a back seat to dubai and shanghai. the new indian budget promotes biz. if indians become richer they will buy gold . literally they have experienced corruption and currency devaluations of the rupee for a very long time. they are not speculating . they buy gold in the form of 22k jewelry and store it. make them richer they buy more gold the chinese went through mao. they have very similar experiences. those 2 are in the gold market for preservation dharma/

#29 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:31 AM

by the way the, there is a bull wedge in silver dharma

#30 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:32 AM

Overseas purchases may jump to 100 metric tons in March
from about 25 tons in February as jewelers and traders, who delayed purchases in anticipation of the tax cut, replenish stockpiles, Rajesh Mehta, chairman of Rajesh Exports Ltd., said by phone from Bengaluru on Feb. 28. Domestic demand will also increase as retail buyers return to the market, he said.
golds seasonal chart suggests weakness into mid march http://seasonalchart...ssics_gold.html
for some reason gold tends to be weak into the employment report.
march 20th is when the new pricing mechanism takes place in london. no longer will 4 banks determine the closing price of gold. this will help , but down the road it will be shanghai and dubai that will be the leaders in the gold market. however, this is a major step in making gold more of a free market.
dharma