What is globalism?

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#31 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 01:28 PM

One World Globalism ruled from Brussels needs mass immigration with it's destruction of national sovereignty, so the False Prophet Mainstream Press must follow it's master's orders.:

EU orders Brit press NOT to reveal when terrorists are Muslims...

Edited by Rogerdodger, 05 October 2016 - 01:29 PM.

#32 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 04:59 PM

new fitts

hallmark of the end of empire is the treasury is looted.

9T missing from defense budget in fiscal year just ended, "undocumentable adjustments"

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#33 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 03:28 PM

Fitts may be right about the dangers of changing the constitution, but Globalism may have an even more dangerous plan.

It has become evident that the manufactured crisis called  "Global Warming" err.."Climate Change"...errr..."Climate Chaos" is part and parcel of the Globalist's strategy for Brussels' global control which will override even the US Constitution and its guarantees of freedom.

The False Prophet meda is glad to change history, twist the facts, and hide the exposure of the fallacies.

Fear has always made people willing to give up freedom without a fight.

"Those who give up freedom for security will have neither."

NBC Reporter: UN Climate Deal 'Designed to Stop' Hurricanes...

Edited by Rogerdodger, 06 October 2016 - 03:43 PM.

#34 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 06:40 PM

I have alot of ideas about the vast communist conspiracy.

One line of thought is they dont want alot of people prospering by conventional methods of producing

something, that would be using resource and energy and produce an independed competitor like Trump, they

want everyone to die broke so nothing passed on (property tax) how else would they own the children slaves

for life with tuition debt. There is not alot of risk to them promoting the underclass overproduction unlikely to

ever achieve anything or produce something.

They want waste malinvestment economy. Fake weird science "schooling" education is non marketable malinvestment waste, medical is 

all waste for example if something like 1/10 of a percent of medical resulted in someone extending their

work like and creating a value 99.9% of pharma-medical conspiracy is malinvestment consumption waste. So their whole fake economy is waste.

To do all that they need to run the fake debt currency regime, its all about fiat hegemony, which is all about war because someone

might not agree to satanism and slavery is war. I would not be surprised if the missing 9T this year and many T before amounting to 40-50T now

is about death star space weapons and the like to impose the slave debt hegemony because without debt slave ownership is obsolete and the

hillary donors are done.

So it is the "progressives" chanting for war and military debt slavery to impose their satanist religion on humans. Law of opposites.

#35 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:26 PM

40-50T now is about death star space weapons

LOL!

"And the second beast performed great signs to cause even fire from heaven to come down to earth in the presence of the people."

#36 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:16 AM

Scaring people to STAY:

Flash crash rocks British pound as Hollande warns on Brexit

Speaking Thursday, French President Francois Hollande said the EU should take a tough line with London during exit talks to prevent the break-up of the bloc.

"no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark"

#37 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:22 PM

matrix rant starts at 1 hr.

then quayle is explaining the hillary-nwo depopulation war on americans by provoking russia to

start it, to cover their crimes and bankruptcy, this is similar to skousen. but webbot saw n war farther out not in immediacy.

I will be going down to the anarchocapitalist meeting i think in Feb and meet some of the greats, begin to orient myself toward

this step as I imagine I am ending up in mexico and can at any time by asking the company to move me there. But still think

Uruguay will be the best. I told my wife I should go to Acapulco myself first and she said she had to come she didnt want

me to die without her, funny. They will kill 200 in chicago this weekend but mexico is bad.

#38 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 08:30 AM

this guy is pretty good at least entertaining even coming from a leftist bent explains things right.

crazy guy lionel

suddenly all ignorant that never left the porch are business and tax experts

Edited by AChartist, 08 October 2016 - 08:30 AM.

#39 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 08:57 AM

creditism

I think I am really onto the cadence. But who is smart enough to dance around n explosions I just know

that I am doing something right the lord seems to keep me one step ahead of the satanists.

I think that is in the book. The difference is seed is given to the sowers.

In my work I never did it for money, and then the money came. I sacrificed everything to work triple to

save a coworker's threatened job, a black man I am such a racist. (politically where the management thinks they save face by firing someone).

Where my wife explains the medical industry is lazy fat nurses obsessed with calculating how not to express more

effort than union peers, I have myself into an opposite reality. You create your own reality and others will follow,

thats all in the book.

Notice satanists are obsessed with what Trump says, not with what clinton does.

The tree is judged by the fruit. All millenia of human wisdom is in there.

The next essential step seem to be to get the metals vaulted off shore. Start to explore and orientate with sanctuaries.

And why does it appear to work. Because my original motivation is have a way to get my children out of democrat satanic genocide,

it was all told called history.

except the clinton non-discharbable tuition sacrificing the conscripted slave children to their wwiii tax hegemony genocide,

except the carry loss of usury,

the best thing they can do is to use satanism to pay taxes. credit is how they are deferring satanism, it may be the collective wisdom

They dont know about clinton non-dischargeable tuition statute nor obama debtor conscription exec order, and they probably

started tuition slavery before the age of majority.

what would they care if it was 5 year chapter 15, the federalis min living allowance

is multiples at least 2 but is really 3 times taxed, the median ignorant income.

Let them claim the income over min living allowance after tax for 5 years why not, when there is no median

income left after tax.

But chapter 7 is best. Chap 7 is generally not available over 90k-100k income unless carefully structured.

but the bottom line point is bankruptcy is their best technology against satanism as karma would have it, when

you are bankrupting against federali banks you are bankrupting the government and hillary donors. Do it early and often.

Creditism:

http://www.zerohedge...161007_cons.jpg

http://zerohedge.com... auto loans.jpg

http://www.zerohedge...sition sept.jpg

#40 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 09:08 AM

creditism

I think I am really onto the cadence. But who is smart enough to dance around n explosions I just know

that I am doing something right the lord seems to keep me one step ahead of the satanists.

I think that is in the book. The difference is seed is given to the sowers.

In my work I never did it for money, and then the money came. I sacrificed everything to work triple to

save a coworker's threatened job, a black man I am such a racist. (politically where the management thinks they save face by firing someone).

Where my wife explains the medical industry is lazy fat nurses obsessed with calculating how not to express more

effort than union peers, I have myself into an opposite reality. You create your own reality and others will follow,

thats all in the book.

Notice satanists are obsessed with what Trump says, not with what clinton does.

The tree is judged by the fruit. All millenia of human wisdom is in there.

The next essential step seem to be to get the metals vaulted off shore. Start to explore and orientate with sanctuaries.

And why does it appear to work. Because my original motivation is have a way to get my children out of democrat satanic genocide,

it was all told called history.

except the clinton non-discharbable tuition sacrificing the conscripted slave children to their wwiii tax hegemony genocide,

except the carry loss of usury,

the best thing they can do is to use satanism to pay taxes. credit is how they are deferring satanism, it may be the collective wisdom

They dont know about clinton non-dischargeable tuition statute nor obama debtor conscription exec order, and they probably

started tuition slavery before the age of majority.

what would they care if it was 5 year chapter 15, the federalis min living allowance

is multiples at least 2 but is really 3 times taxed, the median ignorant income.

Let them claim the income over min living allowance after tax for 5 years why not, when there is no median

income left after tax.

But chapter 7 is best. Chap 7 is generally not available over 90k-100k income unless carefully structured.

but the bottom line point is bankruptcy is their best technology against satanism as karma would have it, when

you are bankrupting against federali banks you are bankrupting the government and hillary donors. Do it early and often.

Creditism:

http://www.zerohedge...161007_cons.jpg

http://zerohedge.com... auto loans.jpg

http://www.zerohedge...sition sept.jpg

This post has nothing to do with the topic of this thread and and violates the rules on NO POLITICS.

Please start your own thread.

-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.