I tend to believe this is.....

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:51 AM

the most fu........g market ever. If markets were manipulated in the past, now they are at the n-th degree. Sure we have something important late this year and one of the most intelligent women on Earth (don' t know though where exactly she stands in the ranking) will be pushed hard by the bunch of financial.....gentlemen that we all know, but this stock market behaviour is becoming really comical. What's the reason for today's drop ? I accept also gameover's suggestions....

Edited by andr99, 10 June 2016 - 11:55 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:52 PM

Ok.....the ''reason'' is Brexit fears. I think next week there will be another last bounce because ''fears are not justified'' or something like that. Up until the vote in England, then the ''no'' wins and so the trap is closed and markets can start to drop......for as long as three months......because after that.....another comedy begins.

The ''no'' should win because bookmakers are rarely wrong and because the English are driven by the media and the so called ''free information'' as it happens everywhere else in the ''democratic Western countries''

Edited by andr99, 10 June 2016 - 01:55 PM.

#3 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:08 PM

Well, there is reason and there is an excuse. So Brexit is an excuse. The reason I tend to think was Chinese yuan going down.
"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#4 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,041 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:43 PM

55 exit

45 remain

It's not looking good at this point.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:35 AM

55 exit

45 remain

It's not looking good at this point.

those are the polls, the bookmakers tell another story. They pay the ''yes'' (i.e. the exit) more than the ''no'' and the difference in what they pay is large. I think it will be another driven referendum like probably the past one in Scotland. My information about the bookmakers' quotes comes from an article I read in a local paper here, a couple of days ago. They usually give good information, but.....at the end one never knows who is right and who is wrong and unfortunately I didn' t read any italian communist papers otherwise I would know if the information is true or not. I would just need to apply the opposite to what they say...... 

Edited by andr99, 11 June 2016 - 12:35 AM.

#6 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,041 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 02:44 PM

As a general rule, I like real money better than opinion, but I've lost faith in the oddsmakers' abilities.

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#7 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,886 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:43 PM

I remember the Gore/Bush pre-election odds were very lopsided early on... and very wrong.