Photo

40% IN 3 DAYS. THE GOLDEN YEARS ARE GREAT!

NUGT

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 06:23 PM

Very often the best moves are very difficult to get into.

Kinda like the bus you want makes no stops and barely slows down.

And of course, I just wish I had more! LOL!

Edited by Rogerdodger, 29 December 2016 - 06:23 PM.

#2 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 08:02 PM

I scooped me up some JNUG last thursday. Up over 58%.   As I posted here the other day, once gold clears $1160, its off to the races.

Right now gold is trading 1161 after the close.  The bearishness on gold and miners was at 30 year extremes. Nobody wanted to touch the stuff, and all these pundits were forecasting gold to $700. In their wet dreams maybe.  

Gold's putting in its second yearly cycle low, higher than last years, and this year it had a higher high, so 2017 should be interesting. My first run with JNUG got me 1000%.  

That was the early part of the baby bull.  Now we are getting into wave 3. Its not easy to ride this stuff. Or to get in anywhere close to the bottom. Last thursday I just held my nose, jumped back in. This, after a series of cascading and repeating bear flags that seemed to have no end. For several weeks.  

OTIS.

#3 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:24 AM

Armstrong made a blog entry about waiting for Jan data to determine if directly up now or down for two years first, in stocks.

This similar to my cycles and what I said on long term board.

Dow quarterly is above two breakout lines, at least I think this maintains corrections or consolidations in the future to  the recent annual price range.

It has one straight up cycle that it can take, it has another slow down cycle with low in 7-8 quarters. Both these cycles peak in 7+ years together

2023, much higher. So at least I believe it is up huge for stocks from 2 to 7 years and down lightly if down over 2 years. I am resolved to accumulating equity

then for two years increasing amounts into equity annuity, 401k, and stock account because I already got all the metal I can fit in done that.

But if it is gold and interest rates up, with real estate and debt crash and education/tuition crash etc beginning in Jan, stocks can be up on the capital flight for now and still have

that 2nd presidential year low that sling shots to 2023.

I think there is only a few days to get out of debt things, what does that leave, gold and stocks and bitcoin. I have one short real estate etf,

I can get a long interest rate/short bonds etf in 401k tomorrow, I have lots of the gold stuff at the ready.

Now I do think from cycles that bitcoin to peak soon and bottom in 60 days. I will see what its cycles look like in 60 days but this might

have been the best of BTC for now. I had it down for a few days, maybe one more attempt over 1000 and then down until 60 calendar days. It doesnt

have anything parabolic either after 60 days but can start working up again.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NUGT