#181 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:16 PM

Dude do you know how many bitcoin crashes I have been through,

it will keep doing that up to $1M.

Next one of consequence should come in about $45k per webbot.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#182 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:37 PM

he is now negative on it, I advised to him something about legal liabilities of what he was doing, he deleted the negative youtube.

maybe he was right the first time, no telling, I am just taking 1/2 my basis out, convert interest to bitconnect,

exchange to btc, send to one of my wallets. When I get 1/2 out then I'll take my chance.

June report:

BitConnect
Specialty coins do show a bit more easily in the data sets as there is usually a specific linguistic hook
we can use to extract data on them. BitConnect as a trading coin is one of these due to its focus on
'linux' the operating system. The data sets have the BitConnect as trading coin rising in relative
percentage value as it will find that a new niche develops in the 'deep geek' world of 'linux'. This
connection is indicated to allow BitConnect to 'port' over to the Internet of Things, and into the
'distributed devices' world of 'miniLinux OS powered smart devices'. There are long term data sets for
BitConnect.

Note that the claim of 'scam coin' on BitConnect is due to its use, and manipulation by scammers, not
any inherent design towards that end, at least as shows up in the data sets. It still shows long term. Not
a screaming performer, but does have the legs to survive hyperinflation

#183 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 08:24 PM

sold CTR token for btc on Hitbtc,

place PPT lot at sell limit about $9 on EDelta.

Have Veri at about $120 on ED, will keep just 10 Veri.

#184 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:00 PM

said after bch moves out, is the general wave for cryptocurrencies. Maybe more tomorrow.

Oct report

This increase in the language around 'bitcoin' has
now become diverse enough that the '$20k' per 'bitcoin' language may well be referring to the
combined mass of 'bitcoin' language, and not any specific 'bitcoin' variant. Stated another way for
clarity; it can be said that we are unable to determine if it is the combined 'bitcoins' that will be valued
at '20 thousands of US dollars', or if it is any single 'bitcoin' variant. There are some sets that just may
be suggesting that it will be the 'bitcoin' center that reaches these dollar valuations, with individual
variants 'adding onto' the 'total bitcoin valuations'. 

#185 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:38 PM

You going to sell all PPT at $9 or just some ? Seems like it is trying to base for a move higher or an extended sideways move.

At first I thought it was going all the way back to $3, holding up better than previous rallies.

As far as bitconnect type deals, it would have been better to invest maybe $250 to reduce risk. Nothing to do but take money

out every week until breakeven.

The first BTC crash took over a year of basing, I don't want to see another one of those, the crash I don't mind

but I don't want my money tied up for a year doing nothing. Right now the bounce is over, that 100ma is solid resistance,

I think 4500 will be next, bottom bollinger band on the daily.

#186 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:01 PM

I was just selling the small lot of PPT at 9, will hold the rest it is my largest numbers of coins for the brass ring.

If clif is right I can make some money on LTC but the PPT is a retirement trade if right, says $1000 around next August for PPT.

I will be looking for entries in Bitcoin cash too.

Looking at the chart lines, btc might hold around 5000 in about 2 weeks.

Clif was just saying the big 40% bitcoin crash was done in Sep, then just Thurs announced the flush weekend.

So cancelling the segwit2x promoted BCH and there is just no liquidity for it except out of BTC. 

We'll see what clif says tomorrow.

A good point is the general crypto rally to broaden out after a BCH event was stated in the Oct report.

#187 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:43 PM

I'll keep a note to buy bch at 1540 and 1440.

there is also btg to learn about but bch is the big one I guess. Bitcoin was not good for

speed. Is fixed amount deflationary that makes it the permanent store of value.

Since we dont know which one wins will probably need equal amount of both.

BCH is probably be inflationary like etherium, not a maximum quantity. Though etherium

founder is looking at ways to limit its numbers some.

#188 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:01 AM

Litecoin broke out of two levels and 3 day macd is crossing up. And cliff expects crypto rally to 

broaden out with a new wave of adoption after bch event. I still like it, ltc is one of cliffs favorites he cites to surprise.

The long term forecast is to match etherium and both be quite high next year, refers to August for

a major cyrpto high with a huge adoption wave in Feb. One point is to organize capital by Feb.

When I am entering a decline with a bullish bias I like one or two bars after the 3 day macd cross down, so btc could be 6 to 9 days or possibly 12 days,

from a good low.

#189 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:09 AM

Cliff needs to figure out if BTC is history, I mean, wasn't he talking about 100k bitcoin before, not sure.

BCH may not correct to buy if it is going to be the leader. 

BCH is up 300% in 4 days, that's a much stronger run than BTC has ever seen. The coins are holding up as if they know bitcoin doesn't matter anymore.

Edited by CLK, 12 November 2017 - 12:13 AM.

#190 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:57 AM

Coinbase transfers are overloaded, one I did has been 12hrs still pending, did another about 30 min. ago nothing.

I guess I'll be tracking my money down for awhile.