start new bitcoin thread

• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#171 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:08 AM

MACD divergence on the lower low finally caught. Now if they can only chop it sideways into 11am

it's still bearish. 

#172 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:10 AM

Coinbase, as big as they are, is ridiculous they don't offer more instruments. All this moving from site to site is too slow.

They at least need to add bitcoin cash as a way to short bitcoin without actually shorting bitcoin. I can move from coinbase

to GDAX in seconds and be ready to trade. With GDAX you can move to $USD, as far as I know you can't move to cash

on the other exchanges.

Can move to USD wallet in coinbase, maybe you dont have it not sure requirements or when they add it to the account,

they just added to me automatically.

Said they will have BCH in Jan. 

Edited by AChartist, 11 November 2017 - 09:11 AM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#173 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:24 AM

Sites like hitbcn you can go to USDT(tether) which is the same as $usd but I don't think you can move USDT to coinbase,

would have to buy bitcoin or something to move it back.

#174 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:46 AM

another high yield firm, HFT trader. Been 2 years.

No way I will put in 5000 to a crypto account but can start with the $100 min 1% day program

if I have the earnings accumulate elsewhere may may get up to 5k crypto account with their money.

Some research says it is legit and transparent. Doesnt guarantee just pays average 2% a day

in the crypto account, 5 days.

Just to get started and see how their reputation goes.

All this is dangerous so I think the point is it has to be their money from building something up.

Have almost 1/2 out of bitsolid so that can be part of their money if I get the rest, thats what i mean.

https://pandex.org/e...ter?ref=fpPjiqx

I'm going to give CTR token a chance to work with that volume initiation. Sold by 75 cent ico for 1.30 to 1.40

and was buying back at 30 to 35 cents.

It was a 1 dollar token sale but the presale bonus averaged me to 75 cents.

To fix the blockchain slowness for credit/debit use, it is a escrow card, deposit crypto with them and use debit

instantly through the visa network. They front the transaction from escrow until the time to clear you through blockchain.

Edited by AChartist, 11 November 2017 - 09:56 AM.

#175 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:01 AM

Maybe bitcoin goes to $1 and bitcoin cash goes to $100,000. I don't get all these forks and copy stuff.

Edited by CLK, 11 November 2017 - 11:09 AM.

#176 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:13 PM

i do think we want equal parts because you dont know the future of each one,

the idea was the owners did get their equal parts, then that point is have to own it.

Maybe cliff will have something useful in tomorrows report. Im not that big on bitcoin

and do alot the other stuff too, mostly concentrated in litecoin now until it has its vertical moment

to $500 or so will update litecoin forecast when I hear it.

So developers arent happy with the scope and size of bitcoin. To create new ones with different features

are creating the forks. Not sure how that consortium and consensus is formed. I believe bitcoin will always be

the granddaddy, the generational wealth vault. Will update if I hear something else.

Edited by AChartist, 11 November 2017 - 01:17 PM.

#177 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:40 PM

probably can search utubes for explanations of the forks I dont know the best names to look up on the subject,

webbot doesnt talk much about them just seems to believe in the original so far.

Probably need some of all they might move and develop rotationally. You can see the liquidity strain when BCH surged

everything stalled.

I will put a veri sell limit in at $110 for now, about .36 eth. Wouldnt mind some liquidity for now.

#178 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:14 PM

Populous move under way maybe the W5 of this sequence if ready to skim some but

I dont believe in trading these unless I was just skimming some for a rotation.

when it hits $50 no one will be ready or watching and they will think its too expensive at $50 and miss $1000.

I am just talking about a small 100 I picked up

earlier technically. Not sure what I would buy with it but would $700 or so. I would probably just

buy btc around here. Everyone will be on the watch for entries into the new bitcoins now may not

be easy to get a price.

#179 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:46 PM

BTC is not a sure thing anymore with time, that's why I wanted to invest in it. The forks even though they are a different vehicle sort of creates dilution of the Bitcoin "guaranteed never to be more than 21 million shares". So, litecoin could split to ultra light coin or some such and there goes your long term gain. Buy some of both and one goes bust you break even on the whole trade, no gain.

Edited by CLK, 11 November 2017 - 06:48 PM.

#180 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:01 PM

some where today in the next mini wave dip to next the 5 min macd, but also needs to be with low volume low,

will switch a couple small trading positions that are up some,

over to BTC, the main BTC show about to start. So I'll find out more about that tomorrows webbot report but

would take it today. Its at the top of the previous w4, sure can go to the bottom of that range too where I

would add. Think about the coins that are up, are up relative to btc, that is the trade.