• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,179 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 08:54 AM

Yesterday formed a long legged doji on the SPX.  With the full moon on Nov 4 with Venus opp Uranus along with the 4 TD cycle running 3 (and Equality of Waves Principle vis-a-vis time), we should expect a top on Monday the 6th (an important Bradley turn).  Today has the Sun trine Neptune at 2:23 EDT, so that is a positive for the short term, along with seasonal late month, early month buying, I believe we should likely hit resistance near 2592/93 by Monday.

As I said before, momentum and money flow are showing exhaustion on this rise, there should not be much of an event to pop the bubble in the short term.  It looks as though we are seeing a double three abc x abc rise into a Y wave top with Z to come next week into my TLC low due Wed (Weird Wollie Wednesday, the Wed before monthly expiration).  My best guess is we see a drop at least into the 2520/30's zone next week and then new highs by expiration.  The first of Nov was a Sol/Sat turn and that was a top and the next is Nov 17, the Nov expiry.

I'm thinking we get a good run up into Nov 22 the way the astros are looking and also mimicking the run up from the 57 TD low July 6th, which was a 10 TD run with pauses on TD 3 (Nov 13) and 8 (Nov 20) (from the 56 TD low due Wed, 57 was stretching it).

Bottom line: Nov 8 to 22 looks bullish after some profit taking next week, which could coincide with Trump's visit to Asia and perhaps some sabre rattling re: China and N.K..

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX