• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Getting-Smarter

Getting-Smarter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 272 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 02:17 PM

Hi GS,

just a thought to consider. We both know who sent those charts to his subscribers. You may want to at least consider giving credit to the chartist as common courtesy.

the chartist may have an issue with someone distributing charts for which folks pay a fee.

Thanks for advice.

#42 Getting-Smarter

Getting-Smarter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 272 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 02:31 PM

Hi GS,

just a thought to consider. We both know who sent those charts to his subscribers. You may want to at least consider giving credit to the chartist as common courtesy.

the chartist may have an issue with someone distributing charts for which folks pay a fee.

Thanks for advice.

Hiker

I did a 10 yr chart of $NYAD and divergence can last a long time so not immediate telling on it's own. As well when advance decline actually started to rise the market was headed down then....

Posted Image

#43 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 04:42 PM

Hi GS,

lol.. maybe that guy took this SPX chart from my post on this thread earlier yesterday and sold it to the subscribers :) Look how he even circled the same way I did :)

j/k... I'm sure many people noticing this same thing.

GS,

The 2001 divergence was different in a way. There were several extremely strong stocks in the Nasdaq. that were carrying the SPX.... TXN, LU, NT, CSCO, MSFT, ORCL ... and so on. This time the number of stocks like that is much smaller. 1999-2000 was a unique envirinment in that regard.

But of coruse divergences can last a little longer.

Edited by ogm, 02 December 2007 - 04:46 PM.