Photo

17 month advance still has 14 months left! See Chart.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,886 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 11:46 AM

Terry Laundry's "T" Update:

Update for Sunday and Monday June 7/8 2009. This weeks update is in progress but won't be complete until Monday due to reply to very interesting questions. For now look over both the Daily PDF chart below then listen to Terry's mp3 audio comments that follow. On Monday I will add further comments and charts.

Posted Image
PDF Chart: LINK

(Audio not available at time of posting)

I think it would be cool for the bottom of this projected little "t" to be June 23rd.
LINK:
Could June 23rd be the Centerpost low? The next 17 day cycle turn
Pullback to 55DMA (currently at 875 and rising.)

EDIT: Terry says this is explosive and may take off soon! Audio is up.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 08 June 2009 - 10:01 AM.

#2 blackprince

blackprince

• Traders-Talk User
  • 209 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 12:00 PM

Works for me. At the rate AAPL is going it will have a new all time high before the T is complete.

#3 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 12:45 PM

14 months! Yowzers!
I was thinking this had maybe another good 2/3 months in it before things at least stalled. Thanks for posting, I enjoy Mr. T's work although he is a slowww speaker.

Here's what I've been thinking lately,,, now that we have a higher high in the Russell 3000. That double bottom retest everyone is/was looking for, could very well have been the November and March lows, It was supposed to have been a double bottom but some gremlins got in there and meddled with things because they wanted to confuse everyone while they went about their typical gremlin accumulating mischief.
And getting a simple 100% time extension off the November/March lows gives June 25th or so. Which is why Goofy over there is so perky. So that's my minimum target now cycle wise.

Edited by MoneyFriend, 07 June 2009 - 12:50 PM.

#4 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 03:41 PM

Audio is up.

Dog barking is priceless!!!

Edited by MoneyFriend, 07 June 2009 - 03:47 PM.

#5 colours

colours

• Traders-Talk User
  • 427 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 06:34 PM

I'm curious . Does anyone know how often Terry Laundry has been right ? Does his T-theory work as well in a bear market as it does a bull market ? What have been his most notable failures of prediction with T-theory ?

#6 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,886 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:23 PM

I'm curious . Does anyone know how often Terry Laundry has been right ?

On August 4th he called for a peak near 1304, then new lows! (top was 1313)

The first task for the new month is to see the S&P peak, as it appears to doing, at or near the 55 Day MA currently at 1304. As discussed last week the current T is likely to collapse after a short initial rally thereby allowing the market to decline through its right side. All we need to do over the next two weeks is to observe the expected topping and later resumption of the decline to new lows.

In November he called for a major low. We hit 750.
In December he called for a late December peak then a drop.
In early February at SPX 850~ he said 750 was the next stop.
(All were correct)

His work is much like the Hurst projections in that they change as the market changes.

His timing was pretty good on the March low but he probably allowed his personal sentiment to influence his interpretation of the outcome.
EDIT: In his update he says that the Fed's infusion of BILLIONS has changed the projections.

March 12:
"A new T..but... I think the rally will prove very dangerous to follow"

Mar 10 2009
Terry's looking for a new T to anchor it's midpoint. "One more new low within a week"

On March 2nd:
Terry's T Update Selling climax, brief rally, ugly low, then 5000 by summer

Feb 10th:
Terry Laundry - Uh-Oh this new T will likely collapse in its right side...

Feb 5th:
MIT grad/ Hughs radar echo expert nails it...again Posted Image 12 "Time Symmetrical Echo" hits as forecast, 750 next.

Jan 11:
Terry's T: Not a bad call back in October Posted Image 12 Major low Nov/Dec, then a peak end of December.
(The November low was near 750! Then the late December peak was 200 points higher.)

Dec 15th
"Incorrigible" Terry's T Theory Update "decline is likely" this week then "final peak Dec 29th

Edited by Rogerdodger, 08 June 2009 - 01:13 PM.

#7 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:43 AM

Sounds like he is liable to drastically change his mind again, but virtually every big name who nailed the March bottom is now ultra bullish.
“be right and sit tight”

#8 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,886 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:15 AM

His call for a top the first week of June wasn't bad either. ;) Now watching for the center post of the current T.