• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,204 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:21 AM

1736 SPX is slightly below my original target of 1739/40. Yesterday hit the 1739 mark. The panic/capitulation wave has finally arrived and now people who did not see this coming are saying that this is an IT correction with more to come. Hold on Sherlock, not so fast! My take on this selling is that it is forming a very power bullish irregular flat and that by March 7 we will be knocking on heavens door near 1895 SPX. It looks like a rare five wave advance coming (rare in bear market rallies), but only because the orthodox "x" of Z wave low was SPX 1782/83 on Jan 27, and today's action is part of what I call a "Throw Down Wave" or larger irregular bearish formation that will have stark implications for the period of March 7 through the Spring Equinox when I believe we get that 10-11% correction everyone is looking for (1687 SPX running correction). I see SPX 1805 by Friday and that should terminate Wave 1. Next week works off the excesses of Wave 1 with Wave 2 (mid 1780's/split by a 'b' wave thrust up to 1812/13 Wed next week). OPEX finishes Wave 3 (SPX 1881?), with Feb 28 finishing Wave 4 (1829/30) that should have an irregular top (1888?) on Feb 25. Trade Smart...Live Long & Prosper... :bull: blu

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 Harapa

Harapa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:36 AM

1736 SPX is slightly below my original target of 1739/40. Yesterday hit the 1739 mark. The panic/capitulation wave has finally arrived and now people who did not see this coming are saying that this is an IT correction with more to come. Hold on Sherlock, not so fast! My take on this selling is that it is forming a very power bullish irregular flat and that by March 7 we will be knocking on heavens door near 1895 SPX. It looks like a rare five wave advance coming (rare in bear market rallies), but only because the orthodox "x" of Z wave low was SPX 1782/83 on Jan 27, and today's action is part of what I call a "Throw Down Wave" or larger irregular bearish formation that will have stark implications for the period of March 7 through the Spring Equinox when I believe we get that 10-11% correction everyone is looking for (1687 SPX running correction).

I see SPX 1805 by Friday and that should terminate Wave 1. Next week works off the excesses of Wave 1 with Wave 2 (mid 1780's/split by a 'b' wave thrust up to 1812/13 Wed next week). OPEX finishes Wave 3 (SPX 1881?), with Feb 28 finishing Wave 4 (1829/30) that should have an irregular top (1888?) on Feb 25.

Trade Smart...Live Long & Prosper... :bull:

blu

Nice, what do you see beyond Feb 25, 2014?

This correction came at a time when none of my daily LT indications (indicative of end of the bulls move since Dec 11) were bearish. If we are reaching that point than I expect my LT setup to turn negative, while SPX visits the ATH.

My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. All posted trades are fake (aka. paper) trades.

#3 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,204 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:00 AM

1736 SPX is slightly below my original target of 1739/40. Yesterday hit the 1739 mark. The panic/capitulation wave has finally arrived and now people who did not see this coming are saying that this is an IT correction with more to come. Hold on Sherlock, not so fast! My take on this selling is that it is forming a very power bullish irregular flat and that by March 7 we will be knocking on heavens door near 1895 SPX. It looks like a rare five wave advance coming (rare in bear market rallies), but only because the orthodox "x" of Z wave low was SPX 1782/83 on Jan 27, and today's action is part of what I call a "Throw Down Wave" or larger irregular bearish formation that will have stark implications for the period of March 7 through the Spring Equinox when I believe we get that 10-11% correction everyone is looking for (1687 SPX running correction).

I see SPX 1805 by Friday and that should terminate Wave 1. Next week works off the excesses of Wave 1 with Wave 2 (mid 1780's/split by a 'b' wave thrust up to 1812/13 Wed next week). OPEX finishes Wave 3 (SPX 1881?), with Feb 28 finishing Wave 4 (1829/30) that should have an irregular top (1888?) on Feb 25.

Trade Smart...Live Long & Prosper... :bull:

blu

Nice, what do you see beyond Feb 25, 2014?

This correction came at a time when none of my daily LT indications (indicative of end of the bulls move since Dec 11) were bearish. If we are reaching that point than I expect my LT setup to turn negative, while SPX visits the ATH.

First of all, let me say that it has been a pleasure reading your work, it keeps me for the most part on track. :)

Your answer:

Feb 28 to Mar 7: SPX 1829 to SPX 1895; Mar 7 to near Mar 21 1895 to 1687/90; Mar 21 to near April 9 from 1687/90 to near 1950, then down into June to test the upper 1400's, early/mid May could make an irregular higher top. Some crazy moves coming: a trader's dream. There should be crash in the fall to near 1000 SPX, but we might make a new high in or around late Sept or early Oct first. June to Oct moves up A-B-C.

Blessings,

blu

#4 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,204 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:28 AM

Charts posted:

2 New Charts

Blessings,

blu

#5 Harapa

Harapa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:11 AM

First of all, let me say that it has been a pleasure reading your work, it keeps me for the most part on track. :)

Your answer:

Feb 28 to Mar 7: SPX 1829 to SPX 1895; Mar 7 to near Mar 21 1895 to 1687/90; Mar 21 to near April 9 from 1687/90 to near 1950, then down into June to test the upper 1400's, early/mid May could make an irregular higher top. Some crazy moves coming: a trader's dream. There should be crash in the fall to near 1000 SPX, but we might make a new high in or around late Sept or early Oct first. June to Oct moves up A-B-C.

Thanks for sharing the information. Let's see how it pans out.
I am glad that my work is helping you. :D

My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. All posted trades are fake (aka. paper) trades.

#6 draggen33

draggen33

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:21 AM

http://www.mmacycles...bruary-3,-2014/

this makes me think we go to feb 17 then turn!!

Short-Term Geocosmics

As if investors and politicians haven’t suffered enough under Venus retrograde, now comes another cosmic irritant: Mercury retrograde. I mean, if the cosmos was a Rodney Dangerfield imitation, you would think humanity gets no respect. First Venus retrograde (December 21 through January 31, then Mercury retrograde (February 6-28), then Mars retrograde (March 1-May 20). It’s like trying to herd a group of turtles. Nothing gets done. And that which was promised is dropped, or in need of an executive decree – and even that will likely be changed. If the motto of government is “forward,” this period will actually feel more like “reverse and go backwards.”

Well, retrogrades are not always “bad,” as all “good” astrologers know. You just need to adapt to new rules and let go of expectations and common sense, because the normal rules don’t work, expectations fail to be realized and thus need to be changed, and common sense plays second fiddle to intuition, which is not always… sensible. Financial markets exhibit these characteristics too under Mercury retrograde. That is, the normal buy and sell signals fail, support and resistance zones fail – but only briefly. This is a climate of “fake outs” and whipsaws,” so our motto is: take profits too soon. Don’t sit around and wait for your price targets to be met because every 1-4 days, the momentum stalls for about 20 minutes, and then reverses for the next 1-4 days. However, do pay special attention to the middle of Mercury retrograde (February 17), because any market that didn’t reverse around the retrograde date is vulnerable to reverse then – at least for a few days (more than 1-4 days). You see, when applying principles of Financial Astrology to markets, you really need to understand the qualitative nature of the study, not just the quantitative results of formal studies. Markets behave differently under retrogrades of Venus, Mercury, and Mars, just like humans do. And why not? Astrology in its purest sense is the correlation of geocosmic cycles to cycles in human activity.

#7 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,874 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:32 AM

1736 SPX is slightly below my original target of 1739/40.

I was vacationing and missed the fun but when I saw the airport monitor Monday showing SPX at 1740, I thought immediately of your chart from a week ago.

Nicely done. Just don't start snorting. ;)
Roger

#8 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,874 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:42 AM

this makes me think we go to feb 17 then turn!!
However, do pay special attention to the middle of Mercury retrograde (February 17), because any market that didn’t reverse around the retrograde date is vulnerable to reverse then – at least for a few days.

Mike Burk's Feb stats:
(History, not necessarily future)

]Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Rogerdodger, 04 February 2014 - 12:04 PM.

#9 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:56 AM

Good job blu. Now stay in sync and don't trade! lol

#10 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,204 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:22 PM

1736 SPX is slightly below my original target of 1739/40.

I was vacationing and missed the fun but when I saw the airport monitor Monday showing SPX at 1740, I thought immediately of your chart from a week ago.

Nicely done. Just don't start snorting. ;)
Roger

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Blessings,

blu