• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 07:57 AM

Monday 8/10 RUT's Daily Chart managed to close just a bit ABOVE My Red Line of 7/27. This is significant. Above = above. On top of it = either way. Below = below. They give bias for next move. Bias = bias, nothing more.

So what has unfolded in time since 7/27, I nomenclature them with arrows on chart, as I have posted them since, should be easy to follow upon and reference to in my FF/SW posts.

Posted Image

Futures of R2K's 5min chart is forming a BULL flag pattern, thanks to down formation:

Posted Image

Following up ES SP-futures 15min charts of 8/7's FF posted "Nickelodeon" sequence:

Posted Image

Also BULL flag:

Posted Image

i :lol: i
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#2 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:05 AM

At this moment posting time, breakDOWN of bull flag is a bit too deep, bull-biased move needs open market's rescue no doubt.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#3 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:17 AM

Now 15 min to the open, ES bull flag morphed orthodox style:

Posted Image

But I always keep an eye open with mind too.

#4 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,871 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:25 AM

Good, interesting work. Thank You.

#5 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:10 AM

Good, interesting work. Thank You.

In my work, if a bull/bear pattern can not live up to its implicated bias then it is a reversing warning. Then I check against the 5min up to Hourly chart for ST trade then against Daily chart for IT trade in reading the next moves.

For many years I tried to expose my work in terms of my signature "Line/ Pattern posted is my trade". It is hard for conventional leveled price calling crowd - you know what I mean if you are a real trader.

I realized over time, when traditional TA, no matter how short history it has, brainwashed everyone learning from TA text books with a LATERAL PRICE CALLING level, instead of observing the reality of Price movement that it ONLY MOVES in slopping lines. So, how can we be all so blind! Even TA has short history compares to human civilization history, it promise no progress until we SEE the reality of charts.

So, any time anyone in TA community calling a Price - that is a horizontal price line in essence - it is NONSENSE in my kind of TA reading, because ALL LINES in my TA are NOT lateral horizontal line - in which you just can't call a price with a fixed number.

This is only the No1 breakthrough mind-bending-perspective I wish YOU (all who will learn from me) could and will, I hope, to adopt.

I'll take a nap now and see you EOD.

Edited by iloliway, 11 August 2015 - 09:12 AM.

#6 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:43 AM

For whom you followed me (50+ eamil verified) in my blog, I owe you an apology for stopping my blog but no harms done, in order of authentication I post my backyard just taken as you know it to bridge. Yes, I've been here for the 5 past years and still am.

Posted Image

Edited by iloliway, 11 August 2015 - 09:51 AM.