10 replies to this topic

#1 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 06:55 PM

S&P futes / ES:

The big wheel began to squeak. Chief and B.B. and all the Kahunas out there, final blow-off of a mega bull trap needs more grease please.

I see a potential H&S in progress whereas not much short squeeze's left and new moneys are critically needed to get new highs.

If we don't get new highs from here, then watch out for neckline BD to confirm the H&S.

Once confirmed (dreaming before tomorrow's open), target would be the pole-base of the last bull flag around 2064.

Ever since Sep lows, during this bull-saving rally, we have not seen any hourly candle lower than previous flag-pole-base. (see chart)

So a day closed lower than 2064 would be the catalyst for another reversal IT trend change.

I don't have TV access, don't trade on good news or bad news FA, just pure LOL TA, heads-up for IT bear's dream for now.

Posted Image
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#2 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:20 PM

Heads up, indeed!

Your boxes reminded me.

Having underestimated Apple's ability to buy its own stock ($100 billion worth so far since everyone else already owns it), AAPL has rallied higher than I expected after its plunge finally signaled the Aug/Sept down swings (they shoot leaders last) but it is now back up at resistance (sizable) and could sell off again, taking the market with it. Sometimes it seems there is only one stock in the market. Anyway, it's been a nice 20 percent climb (that's a lot of market cap), and could keep going (they have the cash), but might not, right about here.

For what it's worth.

Good luck and good trading.

http://stockcharts.c...46681968283.png

The longer view:

http://stockcharts.c...46682491759.png

Edited by diogenes227, 04 November 2015 - 07:27 PM.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#3 Bearingly

Bearingly

• Traders-Talk User
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:21 PM

Thanks very much for your informed and timely info.

#4 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 10:55 AM

Now I've done my job, the rest of day, week...is up to big boyz to do the lifting or slamming.

* Blue line is my last chart shot time.
Two save-sticks tried over night.
One more sucker up and then DUMP HARD at the open.

Good tradings too ! thanks for sharing great charts dio.

Welcome, BEARingly :lol:

Yo! Investing.com, change to DST !!!

Posted Image
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#5 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 05:56 PM

Some hoofy put guns on my head to post this... :cry2:

Posted Image

#6 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:13 AM

Posted Image

#7 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 11:04 AM

Some hoofy put guns on my head to post this... :cry2:

No, that wasn't chinglish, the conspiracy actually happened. :lol:
Posted Image

Jerky markets, chart update to this minute:

Red Bullish Channel trying to BO above and in so doing to nolify Blue H&S effects.

If bears can keep price below Blue Neckline, better yet, below Red Channel then we are on way to target said in first post this thread!

Good weekend!

Posted Image

#8 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 04:11 PM

The famous last word - Neckline.

Right on! :lol:

Posted Image

#9 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 04:54 PM

WE ARE RIGHT ON THE NECKLINE ! HEADS UP AGAIN !

Posted Image

---------------------WE ARE HERE AT NECKLINE----------------

Posted Image

#10 uburack

uburack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 04:59 PM

what goes up, must go up :rolleyes:
John 21:6 And he said unto them, "Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find". They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.