10 replies to this topic

#11 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 01:50 PM

S&P futes / ES:

The big wheel began to squeak. Chief and B.B. and all the Kahunas out there, final blow-off of a mega bull trap needs more grease please.

I see a potential H&S in progress whereas not much short squeeze's left and new moneys are critically needed to get new highs.

If we don't get new highs from here, then watch out for neckline BD to confirm the H&S.

Once confirmed (dreaming before tomorrow's open), target would be the pole-base of the last bull flag around 2064.

Ever since Sep lows, during this bull-saving rally, we have not seen any hourly candle lower than previous flag-pole-base. (see chart)

So a day closed lower than 2064 would be the catalyst for another reversal IT trend change.

I don't have TV access, don't trade on good news or bad news FA, just pure LOL TA, heads-up for IT bear's dream for now.

Posted Image

WAKE UP CALL !

Neckline BD the 3rd time and reached Target 2064 in one SWOOSH this morning !!!

Rebounded right off target, now lets see how it close a daily. Just can't imagine it's ALLOWED to close below target 2064, they can't afford it... :lol:

Can't say I didn't warn tho!

Posted Image

Edited by iloliway, 09 November 2015 - 01:54 PM.

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton