Senor smells a top

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:13 PM

gold keeps banging up against the 950 resistance, from my perspective there is one more high left. and one more in the miners.
the miners have been testing the top of the pennant today. and have formed a bull flag. so tomorrow should be all she wrote for this leg.
venus goes retrograde march6th for 6 weeks which should be a damper on any upside in gold. @least until march 19th, which will be a low. dharma

we are muy close as in horse shoes and hand grenades amigo :o :o

NO BS

Senor

its so true, we have one more higher high to go. it could happen the 1st hour. yes, i am on the edge of my seat. dharma

#22 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:28 PM

gold keeps banging up against the 950 resistance, from my perspective there is one more high left. and one more in the miners.
the miners have been testing the top of the pennant today. and have formed a bull flag. so tomorrow should be all she wrote for this leg.
venus goes retrograde march6th for 6 weeks which should be a damper on any upside in gold. @least until march 19th, which will be a low. dharma

NO BS

Senor

its so true, we have one more higher high to go. it could happen the 1st hour. yes, i am on the edge of my seat. dharma

tomorrow is an emergency g7 meeting, and in the past 30yrs these meetings have triggered major tops and bottoms in the dollar
http://www.fx360.com...m=1234468517305
dharma

#23 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:24 PM

nice close today

#24 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 06:02 PM

NO BS

Senor

tomorrow is an emergency g7 meeting, and in the past 30yrs these meetings have triggered major tops and bottoms in the dollar
http://www.fx360.com...m=1234468517305
dharma

Does not appear to be an "emergency meeting". Just a standard onew, no?
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#25 johnjm22

johnjm22

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:49 PM

I like gold long term, but I think it could come under some temporary selling pressure. It's relatively overvalued when compared to other precious medals, and I think equities will rebound a bit the short term leading to a slight sell off in gold. There's also been some talk of the IMF selling its gold...