Anyone awake? at the most importante

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#31 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:54 PM

when do you guys see us start trading above 1000 per ounce. can i get some precise opinions please. thanks in advance.

#32 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:49 PM

when do you guys see us start trading above 1000 per ounce.

can i get some precise opinions please. thanks in advance.

Precise? LOL Could be a few days or at most a week or so IMO.

BSing away

Senor

#33 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:19 PM

to these eyes the dollar made a double top w/neckline to .7878 break that and it projects to .6700 roughly dharma

#34 cgnx

cgnx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:56 PM

Manana.
If it can be cornered, it will.

#35 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 04:05 PM

to these eyes the dollar made a double top w/neckline to .7878 break that and it projects to .6700 roughly dharma

Amigo Dharma, it seems Gold's 8 year cycle bottomed into the usual several month window after the gold stocks, it has happened this way before. It's Marg time!

Loverly BS

Senor

#36 gvc

gvc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 409 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 04:15 PM

I wonder about that. gold stocks have probably bottomed late last year, but gold still make make an attempt at an 8 yr low next month. gold stocks seem to predede gold's bottom about 6 months. Mabey gold's 8 yr cycle bottomed early at 92 months, but there still could be a serious retest. something smells a bit fishy to me with this latest rally, but I will be happy to be wrong as I am a gold bug at heart.

Edited by gvc, 19 March 2009 - 04:16 PM.

#37 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:36 PM

Amigo Dharma, it seems Gold's 8 year cycle bottomed into the usual several month window after the gold stocks, it has happened this way before. It's Marg time!

Loverly BS

Senor

the other possibility is this is wave 5 off the lows and this wave is finishing for a big wave2 of 3 on deck. less bullish count and warrants caution. 3waves off the march 10th low this wave up and then one more upwave to finish 5 off the lows .
dharma

#38 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:05 AM

i actualy like dharmas alternate here. Dharma: where do you think we would top out in that scenario before 2 starts? A breach of 1000 rules ti out no?

#39 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:27 AM

Loverly BS

Senor

the other possibility is this is wave 5 off the lows and this wave is finishing for a big wave2 of 3 on deck. less bullish count and warrants caution. 3waves off the march 10th low this wave up and then one more upwave to finish 5 off the lows .
dharma

I assume you mean that this rally is finishing Cinco up off the October low below 700? If that is the case then a rally above 1007 is necessary to complete it.

NO BS

Senor

#40 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:14 AM

Loverly BS

Senor

dharma

I assume you mean that this rally is finishing Cinco up off the October low below 700? If that is the case then a rally above 1007 is necessary to complete it.

NO BS

Senor

yes, i think we will see new highs. it just struck me playing w/the charts that this is a viable possibility.
dougie, we need to make new highs , above the 1007. its going to give the bears fuel, because it will look like a double top.
dharma