Anyone awake? at the most importante

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#51 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:51 AM

Thanks you. I see parabolic rocket up for juniors like PMU, KRY, FRG, VGZ. HL, on and on Its just there. Even TGB Fast ride up. Crazy

#52 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:20 AM

looks like, to these eyes, that the gold market needs new highs to complete this move. just my 2c
dharma

Complete? Dude, forget the small stuff, just hold on as this gold market is going MUY norte. Trying to catch these swings is an exercise in futulity, the smart thing to do here here is just buy and hold IMO.

BSing away

Senor

#53 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:04 AM

Yes it is so exciting but the trend is uppppppp for now. Maybe only a little while. Could get irrational

#54 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:09 AM

looks like, to these eyes, that the gold market needs new highs to complete this move. just my 2c
dharma

Complete? Dude, forget the small stuff, just hold on as this gold market is going MUY norte. Trying to catch these swings is an exercise in futulity, the smart thing to do here here is just buy and hold IMO.

BSing away

Senor

senor,
as you know this has been and is my stance until well into the parabolic. it seems to me the broad market, is liking the prospect of inflation. i can wait the returns will be worth waiting for. and march is seasonally the weakest month of the year
dharma

Edited by dharma, 25 March 2009 - 11:09 AM.

#55 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:00 PM

any thoughts on the G20 meeting coming up on April 2nd? It is only a few days away.. what is that meeting going to do to the gold marketplace?

#56 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:33 PM

this is the point:1. Has it ever struck anyone that 1.1 billion dollars in today's world is total chump change? When the time comes, demand for gold will smash through a modest one point one billion dollar hole "in the dyke" wall in a quadrillion plus dollar problem. 2. You are giving the supply side of gold banks too much credit when it is the demand side that will carry the day. 3. Spamming the question below everywhere might well be in support of gold bank sales, knowingly or inadvertently. 4. Eric, spam this if your intentions are really supportive of gold. 5. If you received what is below but do not get what is above from the same source one question is answered. Who shorted gold after fed's announcement last week? by Eric deCarbonnel Open interest in COMEX gold increased by 1,209,600 ounces in the two days following the fed's announcement last week. Can anyone explain to me who in their right mind would short gold following the fed's plan to double its balance sheet? dharma we are early in this cycle tradesurfer. ihave no idea about the 20meeting. but i think gold will run into may ala 2006 dharma

#57 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:31 AM

looks to me like xau/hui have built a base for an upmove dharma

#58 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:09 AM

Looks to me like we are in a grande Tres norte.

BSing away

Senor

#59 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:30 PM

Looks to me like we are in a grande Tres norte.

BSing away

Senor

si Senor, TGB went first. Now waiting for FRG, PMU, KRY, Positive on the weeklies. Only three is a wonder to behold like this.

#60 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:51 AM

correction for a week or so, finished an upwave yesterday. dharma