It's topping

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:11 AM

late in the day i got out of all but one trading position. we are there or there is one more high by friday. the last great month for gold/silver is about to reverse. it hit my # and today is the bradley. today is instructive though . the dollar is up and everything else is down. in these situations , think s.america. their choice is to go down the tubes or tacitly let the currency go. after this coming bout of deflation my best guess is the dollar will tank. lowering the standard of living of all those holding dollars and everything real will go up. not a pretty picture. but governments are an entity on to themselves. they dont add one ounce of productivity, but they too must survive(or so they think). they will be crowding biz out of the debt market. the debt is unsustainable. got precious?! its only a matter of time! dharma

#12 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 12:45 PM

Bought GLL this am @ $14.27. Watching the topping. :rolleyes: Good trading to all.
Peace
johngeorge

#13 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 01:36 PM

watch this correction more than 1-2 day affair and watch out below but so far the action is ok

#14 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 01:44 PM

imho , its ovah! 990 high june 3rd bradley june 5th cycle high over the summer is a back up the truck sales event dharma

#15 gvc

gvc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 409 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:45 PM

weekly gold close chart could print an all time high if it wanted to complete a 5 wave advance from '01 (258). 1003 would be an ideal target fibo wise. if that ends up being the case , then the coming correction could be a lot deeper (and quick, timewise) correcting the entire move and possible setting up a very nice 101 month cycle low in august. but thats wishful thinking on my part since I'm out and still waiting to get back in and it'd be nice to get a crash here and now.

#16 rooster

rooster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 09:48 AM

imho , its ovah!
990 high
june 3rd bradley
june 5th cycle high
over the summer is a back up the truck sales event
dharma

Dharma, How low do you think the golds will get this summer? Do you think the HUI will pullback as far as it did last fall?

Thanks

#17 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:21 AM

imho , its ovah!
990 high
june 3rd bradley
june 5th cycle high
dharma

Dharma, How low do you think the golds will get this summer? Do you think the HUI will pullback as far as it did last fall?

Thanks

i am trading here. and this top on tuesday, may have been the top of 3 and yesterday was part or all of 4. if there is a wave5 and my count is correct then we still may get over 1k

i dont do price projections on the downside. for me its a time thing and i let oscillators guide me, not infallible. but its what i use. i will watch 850ish to see how it acts there. in the fall it went through those levels like butta. 700-750 would not surprise me. it will be a back the truck up event
dharma

#18 rooster

rooster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:31 AM

imho , its ovah!
990 high
june 3rd bradley
june 5th cycle high
dharma

Thanks

i am trading here. and this top on tuesday, may have been the top of 3 and yesterday was part or all of 4. if there is a wave5 and my count is correct then we still may get over 1k

i dont do price projections on the downside. for me its a time thing and i let oscillators guide me, not infallible. but its what i use. i will watch 850ish to see how it acts there. in the fall it went through those levels like butta. 700-750 would not surprise me. it will be a back the truck up event
dharma

Thanks

#19 wxman

wxman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 139 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:16 PM

It's great that many people are sold out of their gold stocks...that will leave more buyers as we continue to climb!

#20 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:35 PM

It's great that many people are sold out of their gold stocks...that will leave more buyers as we continue to climb!

I am seeing many newsletter "Gurus" issuing sells as well. I would not be suprised by a substantial breakout in this timeframe.