Muy quiet

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:31 AM

already own Faz, been accumulating on recent weakness below 4.35.

BSing away

Senor

I bought this am @ $4.73. A bit late to the party, but...............will see. :unsure:

Best to you

just for conversation sake, it was 100 before the rally in march. if we go to new lows, as my preferred count indicates, then its a real possibility. i am going to add on a pullback. dharma

#12 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:35 AM

BSing away

Senor

I bought this am @ $4.73. A bit late to the party, but...............will see. :unsure:

Best to you

just for conversation sake, it was 100 before the rally in march. if we go to new lows, as my preferred count indicates, then its a real possibility. i am going to add on a pullback. dharma

http://www.globalres...n...a&aid=13969
this article got me to sit up!

Challenging America will be the prime focus of extended meetings in Yekaterinburg, Russia (formerly Sverdlovsk) today and tomorrow (June 15-16) for Chinese President Hu Jintao, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and other top officials of the six-nation Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO). The alliance is comprised of Russia, China, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrghyzstan and Uzbekistan, with observer status for Iran, India, Pakistan and Mongolia. It will be joined on Tuesday by Brazil for trade discussions among the BRIC nations (Brazil, Russia, India and China).

The attendees have assured American diplomats that dismantling the US financial and military empire is not their aim. They simply want to discuss mutual aid – but in a way that has no role for the United States, NATO or the US dollar as a vehicle for trade. US diplomats may well ask what this really means, if not a move to make US hegemony obsolete. That is what a multipolar world means, after all. For starters, in 2005 the SCO asked Washington to set a timeline to withdraw from its military bases in Central Asia. Two years later the SCO countries formally aligned themselves with the former CIS republics belonging to the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), established in 2002 as a counterweight to NATO.

Yet the meeting has elicited only a collective yawn from the US and even European press despite its agenda is to replace the global dollar standard with a new financial and military defense system. A Council on Foreign Relations spokesman has said he hardly can imagine that Russia and China can overcome their geopolitical rivalry,1 suggesting that America can use the divide-and-conquer that Britain used so deftly for many centuries in fragmenting foreign opposition to its own empire. But George W. Bush (“I’m a uniter, not a divider”) built on the Clinton administration’s legacy in driving Russia, China and their neighbors to find a common ground when it comes to finding an alternative to the dollar and hence to the US ability to run balance-of-payments deficits ad infinitum.

What may prove to be the last rites of American hegemony began already in April at the G-20 conference, and became even more explicit at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum on June 5, when Mr. Medvedev called for China, Russia and India to “build an increasingly multipolar world order.” What this means in plain English is: We have reached our limit in subsidizing the United States’ military encirclement of Eurasia while also allowing the US to appropriate our exports, companies, stocks and real estate in exchange for paper money of questionable worth.
dharma

#13 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:16 PM

looking to add , but not on strength in faz. i am sensing something is different on the broads. one afternoon this is nt going to come back. dharma

#14 gvc

gvc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 409 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:41 PM

everythings seems to be pointing to the july 15 bradley turn date?

http://www.amanita.a...ey-Siderograph/

Edited by gvc, 16 June 2009 - 01:42 PM.

#15 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:55 PM

Do you mean FAZ is not coming back to the lows as the banks are going to crash again or something else.

#16 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:25 PM

for me its more of a time thing. but if its oversold and diverging on my daily charts i will start a campaign. right now the faz looks really cheap to me
dharma

The way I read the chart FAZ is a buy now. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Best to you.

http://stockcharts.c...4898&r=8244.png

BSing away

Senor

faz is a spaz. good luck amigos. that is one sick etf to trade. :wacko:
OTIS.

#17 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:39 PM

It looks that way to me too. Cant touch it.

#18 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:40 PM

I'm surprised Senor is playing the banks Wouldn't expect this
"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months

#19 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:42 PM

gold
for me the possibility exists that we are going into a 9yr cycle low. so, it would not surprise me to see the 700s print. and on the broad market we either finished the Awave down and we are in the Bwave up or
we finished wave 3 down and this has been wave 4 up
in either event i am expecting a bout of deflation. which i think turns into opening the monetary spigots or we go down the rabbit hole
dharma

The dollar will tell the story in the coming weeks...will we retrace about 50% of the drop from the March top, or retrace more..possibly to even re-test of the March high?

To me that is the big question
"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months

#20 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:36 AM

for me its more of a time thing. but if its oversold and diverging on my daily charts i will start a campaign. right now the faz looks really cheap to me
dharma

The way I read the chart FAZ is a buy now. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Best to you.

http://stockcharts.c...4898&r=8244.png

BSing away

Senor

faz is a spaz. good luck amigos. that is one sick etf to trade. :wacko:

Amigos, ya gotta know when to holdem (and buyem) and foldem. FAZ is agressive trading vehicle only for small percent of trading assets.

NO BS

Senor