Muy quiet

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:06 AM

for me its more of a time thing. but if its oversold and diverging on my daily charts i will start a campaign. right now the faz looks really cheap to me
dharma

The way I read the chart FAZ is a buy now. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Best to you.

http://stockcharts.c...4898&r=8244.png

already own Faz, been accumulating on recent weakness below 4.35.

BSing away

Senor

faz is a spaz. good luck amigos. that is one sick etf to trade. :wacko:

Amigos, ya gotta know when to holdem (and buyem) and foldem. FAZ is agressive trading vehicle only for small percent of trading assets.

NO BS

Senor

senor, hola, i am deliberating on the broads . did we just finish wave4 up or did we finish 5 waves down @the lows and this is A of B and we are in Bof B here w/Cof B to come. i am leaning towards this upwave since the march lows is 4. and wave down is what i believe we have started. i would like to hear your take
thanks dharma
and i like the leverage and potential for faz. it looks to be sold out. it seems like a good play @this time

#22 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:08 AM

already own Faz, been accumulating on recent weakness below 4.35. Amigos, ya gotta know when to holdem (and buyem) and foldem. FAZ is agressive trading vehicle only for small percent of trading assets. NO BS Senor [/quote] senor, hola, i am deliberating on the broads . did we just finish wave4 up or did we finish 5 waves down @the lows and A of B is completed and we are in Bof B here w/Cof B to come. i am leaning towards this upwave since the march lows is 4. and wave5 down is what i believe we have started. i would like to hear your take thanks dharma and i like the leverage and potential for faz. it looks to be sold out. it seems like a good play @this time

Edited by dharma, 17 June 2009 - 09:10 AM.

#23 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:25 AM

Had to buy FAZ over 4.97 for daily buy signal.

#24 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:02 PM

trading bought some miners were oversold and diverging on my hourly charts dharma

#25 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:13 PM

trading
bought some miners were oversold and diverging on my hourly charts
dharma

I bought some GTU, prefer gold for now.

BS all the way

Senor