• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:21 PM

Thanks IYB, and nice to see you IC!

I think opex could throw a ST wrench in but agree on all counts.

thanks Dasien...my advice....forgot superficial crap like triple double quadruple trifecta, three point, witching hour jargon and just concentrate on the overall weekly daily and monthy trend which cannot be argued is still in a long term downtrend!

#12 zigzag

zigzag

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:24 PM

I understand if you don't want to post a stop. The goons like to gun those things. But would you be willing to post a stop within 5 handles plus or minus?

From my signature line at bottom of post: Seven Sentinels Sell Signal 5/12/09. Long DXD 45.36, SDS 53.37, QID 31.61, TWM 39.96, TZA 20.44; stops 43.36, 51.37, 29.95, 37.96, 18.44

I expect to move 'em all down later in the week....

didn't see those. thanks.

#13 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,146 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:31 PM

Thanks IYB, and nice to see you IC!

I think opex could throw a ST wrench in but agree on all counts.

thanks Dasien...my advice....forgot superficial crap like triple double quadruple trifecta, three point, witching hour jargon and just concentrate on the overall weekly daily and monthy trend which cannot be argued is still in a long term downtrend!

You have wisdom beyond your years IC. Forget da noise - listen to da signal. :)
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#14 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:36 PM

Let the fifth wave begin....where all hope in gosh and his creatures and are lost...armegedon..the third antichrist...famine...

as i mentioned to you many of the financials will put in a double bottom on this next sell off simply because they cant go below ZEROOOOOOO!!!!

notice my sexy latino in my avitar has her rosary out......do you?

who is that?

#15 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:58 PM

Thx for all your great contributions Don, although I can't believe you are making Z and I fend for ourselves, lol. IC-It IS great to see you, just in time to kick some a$$.

#16 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:33 PM

Let the fifth wave begin....where all hope in gosh and his creatures and are lost...armegedon..the third antichrist...famine...

as i mentioned to you many of the financials will put in a double bottom on this next sell off simply because they cant go below ZEROOOOOOO!!!!

who is that?

hopefully my next wife...!!! the artist is fabian perez...great work on the south american sillouette bueaties (gosh i cant spell anymore!!)

#17 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:36 PM

Thx for all your great contributions Don, although I can't believe you are making Z and I fend for ourselves, lol.

IC-It IS great to see you, just in time to kick some a$$.

thanks spooky..you know perhaps i am to close to the forest to see the trees here in vegas....but the buyers supporting THIS mkt are just as bad as the ones
that extended it...they are not educated..they have NO equity...if i am wrong so be it...i am not a buyer of equities!!! commerical mkt is still going to tank cuz nobody is lending there nor does anybody see the reward in taking a biz risk with the new taxes

Edited by iron cross, 15 June 2009 - 09:36 PM.

#18 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:35 PM

I have been and will continue to accumulate leveraged short ETF's and FUT's on the way down, unless, of course, I'm stopped out. There's really nothing else I need to say other than "956 over 'n' out" :lol:

Same here IYB. Nothing to do but zzzzzz, until something changes.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#19 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:37 PM

who is that?

hopefully my next wife...!!! the artist is fabian perez...great work on the south american sillouette bueaties (gosh i cant spell anymore!!)

HOPE is a four letter word. Welcome back IC !

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#20 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:18 AM

who is that?

HOPE is a four letter word. Welcome back IC !

lol...thats all that comes out of my mouth these days...four letter words