Missed it!!!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Thunders

Thunders

• Traders-Talk User
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 06:04 AM

Now look at TNX that is the 10 year T-Note.

We have broken the above four year down trend line.

==>Can some one else please chart it and see if it looks the same as mine.<==

If this holds true, we will see interest rate hike this year.

This will make Gold go down.

That is for now, in future Gold I feel it will separate it self from interest rates.

Posted Image

#22 Thunders

Thunders

• Traders-Talk User
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 08:09 AM

I do not know what happened to the charts!!!! :o :)
Here they are again: HUI and the XAU

Posted Image
XAU
Posted Image

#23 teki

teki

• Traders-Talk User
  • 707 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 09:47 AM

I like the bounce today, not saying this is the start of the next big run, but just playing the signlals today, and they are telling me to jump back in some of the gold stocks today. The risk and stop are pretty easy to define down here, must stay above yesterday's low. So much for watching from the sidelines. Will add on continued strength, will bail on weakness.

#24 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 10:22 AM

I am still on the sidelines and happily so.......happy except for last minute finish on my taxes. scott

#25 TechSkeptic

TechSkeptic

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 01:50 PM

Still sitting tight with my core positions. Although $XAU violated its 200 day EMA, gold itself so far has not, which gives some hope. Probably sometime soon gold will make a brief sharp spike below 200 DMA, causing me to capitulate and sell all my PM stocks at the exact bottom, after which gold and gold stocks will turn right around and rally to new multi-year highs. I can just see it happening... :(

#26 stockbucks_coffee

stockbucks_coffee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 914 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 02:05 PM

TS, still holding to wht,drooy,kry,gss,bgo from yesterday morning with modest gains silver stocks getting a very oversold bounce. still thinking the hui could reach 218-220 before I decide whether to dump my gold stocks. best, SC. but... today is sure a nailbiter. several times today almost sold all of them.