Well, well, well......

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 09:23 AM

juniors acting pretty well : what to make of this divergence?

i dont know what you mean?
divergences from oversold means that momentum on the new lows is waning. % when it happens its worth taking a shot. nothing is 100% , but when this occurs the odds are in your favor. i still of course use stops and i will be gone in a heartbeat if the lows are violated.
dharma

problemo is there is cinco down and at best amigo you get a norte bounce and then south of the 900 border she goes. Playing the upside is playin with fire IMO.

BSing away

Senor

yes, that is my preferred count. i am trading here. and will be gone after a 3 wave up move. but i think we have a fairly good move here. dharma

#22 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:55 AM

divergences from oversold means that momentum on the new lows is waning. % when it happens its worth taking a shot. nothing is 100% , but when this occurs the odds are in your favor. i still of course use stops and i will be gone in a heartbeat if the lows are violated.
dharma

problemo is there is cinco down and at best amigo you get a norte bounce and then south of the 900 border she goes. Playing the upside is playin with fire IMO.

BSing away

Senor

yes, that is my preferred count. i am trading here. and will be gone after a 3 wave up move. but i think we have a fairly good move here. dharma

Time to be gone now as this upward rally is topping.

NO BS

Senor

#23 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:06 AM

dharma

BSing away

Senor

Time to be gone now as this upward rally is topping.

NO BS

Senor

not yet
dharma

#24 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:53 AM

targets hit i am out of trading positions. looking for an august low and then a rally into sept top. and then a larger correction dharma

#25 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:48 AM

targets hit i am out of trading positions. looking for an august low and then a rally into sept top. and then a larger correction
dharma

dharma

A question if you don't mind. What time frame do you use for trading off of your charts? Is it 30 minutes?
Thank you.

Best to you :)
Peace
johngeorge

#26 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:26 PM

targets hit i am out of trading positions. looking for an august low and then a rally into sept top. and then a larger correction
dharma

dharma

A question if you don't mind. What time frame do you use for trading off of your charts? Is it 30 minutes?
Thank you.

Best to you :)

for trading hourly charts. i want to be in a move that lasts a couple of days when trading. i no longer have the fortitude to do much day trading picking up change doesnt interest me, and its not worth the toll it takes on the body. dharma