25 replies to this topic

#11 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:06 AM

http://www.safehaven...ticle-14020.htm
dharma

the cot is telling in this piece. no one is right all the time. i take from everyone. this cot report is valuable. i had a turn in gold on friday. there is more time left to this upcycle, however pressure from the 9yr and 4.5yr cycle till it bottoms sometime in october/maybe even november. then i think we have a run. i built cash for whatever low we put in this fall. the short term upcycle is due to top sept 18th, i dont think it will be a strong upmove as the long term cycles are exerting downward pressure.so no new highs maybe 1k. then the big cycle lows. watching the fib retracements for this last upmove to determine the strength of this correction. hourlies are oversold and support is not far away
the broads have put in hourly divergences-dia, spy and iwm and faz has divergences indicating bottoming
dharma

Dharma, this is where I disagree with you somewhat. IMO the grande cycle lows were made last Fall - no doubt in Senors mind. The upcoming lows should be wave DOS bottoms, mucho higher lows, but we do agree the upcoming bottom will be a grande time to buy.

PURE BS

Senor

amigo, we are in the exact same place. i too think the cycle lows occurred last fall, however, i do think there are major lows to occur this oct/nov. and should be wave dos of a lesser degree. language is tricky. i am not looking for last falls lows to be near tested
dharma

#12 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:08 AM

dharma

the cot is telling in this piece. no one is right all the time. i take from everyone. this cot report is valuable. i had a turn in gold on friday. there is more time left to this upcycle, however pressure from the 9yr and 4.5yr cycle till it bottoms sometime in october/maybe even november. then i think we have a run. i built cash for whatever low we put in this fall. the short term upcycle is due to top sept 18th, i dont think it will be a strong upmove as the long term cycles are exerting downward pressure.so no new highs maybe 1k. then the big cycle lows. watching the fib retracements for this last upmove to determine the strength of this correction. hourlies are oversold and support is not far away
the broads have put in hourly divergences-dia, spy and iwm and faz has divergences indicating bottoming
dharma

Dharma, this is where I disagree with you somewhat. IMO the grande cycle lows were made last Fall - no doubt in Senors mind. The upcoming lows should be wave DOS bottoms, mucho higher lows, but we do agree the upcoming bottom will be a grande time to buy.

PURE BS

Senor

amigo, we are in the exact same place. i too think the cycle lows occurred last fall, however, i do think there are major lows to occur this oct/nov. and should be wave dos of a lesser degree. language is tricky. i am not looking for last falls lows to be near tested
dharma

Bueno, I understand. Patience is numero uno for a while.

NO BS

Senor

#13 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:23 AM

dharma

dharma

PURE BS
absolutely, although it appears obvious that gold will have its day, w/everyone wanting some, these things take time, lots of time. patience, or as jesse says holding , is what separates the pros.
this piece is from 04 about jessehttp://www.financialsense.com/Experts/2004/Smitten.html
dharma
Senor

dharma

Bueno, I understand. Patience is numero uno for a while.

NO BS

Senor

#14 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:25 PM

there are hourly divergences, i use wilder 9bar rsi , in xau/hui and this is true in several miners. doing some buying . i am trading here dharma

#15 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:57 PM

juniors acting pretty well : what to make of this divergence?

#16 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:58 PM

i dont know what you mean?
divergences from oversold means that momentum on the new lows is waning. % when it happens its worth taking a shot. nothing is 100% , but when this occurs the odds are in your favor. i still of course use stops and i will be gone in a heartbeat if the lows are violated.
dharma

#17 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:01 PM

I agree, just re-initiated positions in handful of Juniors yesterday and today.

#18 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:52 PM

i dont know what you mean?
divergences from oversold means that momentum on the new lows is waning. % when it happens its worth taking a shot. nothing is 100% , but when this occurs the odds are in your favor. i still of course use stops and i will be gone in a heartbeat if the lows are violated.
dharma

problemo is there is cinco down and at best amigo you get a norte bounce and then south of the 900 border she goes. Playing the upside is playin with fire IMO.

BSing away

Senor

#19 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:57 AM

i meant the juniors going norte while the majors sell off divergence

#20 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts