pressure is off

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:53 PM

bought back to 100% long in trading account yesterday. now lets see what you got! the pattern looks terrific ,wave e of triangle finished this am, and inverse h&s is real and @some point we will see much higher prices. although i dont think that is now. but i follow my work, have my opinions, but follow my work dharma

#32 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:48 PM

bought back to 100% long in trading account yesterday. now lets see what you got!
the pattern looks terrific ,wave e of triangle finished this am, and inverse h&s is real and @some point we will see much higher prices. although i dont think that is now. but i follow my work, have my opinions, but follow my work
dharma

Thanks for posting.

#33 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:35 AM

dharma: you are the REAL DEAL

#34 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:03 AM

dharma: you are the REAL DEAL

Reverses norte from support yesterday, reverse south from resistance today? Follow the bouncing ball, Senor happy to be out and leave this crapola alone.

BSing away

Senor

#35 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:05 AM

thanks dougie, like everyone else i have my moments both ways, but @the least i am honest and state and do what i think, and post it here. 960 is resistance. the dollar is toast, how long can interest rates stay @ minuscule returns w/deficts soaring? it also forces savers to do something w/their $$. the inflation/deflation debate is just that. stagflation anyone? the govt has no choice but to print and monetize. and the buck will be a shadow of his former self in my long term account i am not concerned w/when or if, i am patient. there are many here who frequent these pages are less vocal , but sit w/their positions. we have laid our traps and now we wait for the prey. in the short term anything can and will happen. the dike is sprouting many leaks and lies. dharma

#36 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 01:43 PM

what is crapola to you might be mana to me bro...

#37 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:02 PM

XAU has done nothing since June high - in middle of range. Is also about 9 points above March high, nothing going on.

NO BS

Senor

#38 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:18 PM

XAU has done nothing since June high - in middle of range. Is also about 9 points above March high, nothing going on.

NO BS

Senor

why stop there, it has done nothing for 18months! and gold topped 18 months ago

did a little lightening on the close. i am trading and if it goes according to plan, i will be flat in trading account by mid month. while remaining 90%long in long term account. anyway, my broker loves me :P :D :lol:
dharma

#39 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 08:43 PM

oh i agree; sideways it is for the majors but many juniors have been doing fine

#40 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:06 AM

what are we dealing w/here. well if we go back to the highs of 06 , it took 18 months to correct those highs. then if we go to the forever highs of march 08, in sept it will be 18 months. has the action since the 08 highs been constructive or does it indicate that the market is ready to reverse course? does it indicate top after having limit up days and a blow off? you decide. i sold a little on friday, i am on the prowl to put it back on. i am trading. my long term position is comfortable for me, just holding it dharma