EPIC FAIL XAU?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:00 PM

failures to get norte of 150 resistance, this could get MUY MALO muy rapido if today's reversal south keeps going down. Muy interesting. BSing away SENOR

#2 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,056 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:02 PM

great call senor!

#3 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,056 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:33 PM

Senor you are mirroring the gold advisers this time: Consider the average recommended gold market exposure that exists among gold timing newsletters tracked by the Hulbert Financial Digest. As of Monday night, this average stood at just 3.8% -- which means that the typical gold timing newsletter right now has virtually no exposure to the gold market whatsoever. To put that in context, consider the sentiment picture from three months ago, in late May, when bullion was trading at more or less the same price as it is today. At that time, the average recommended gold market exposure was 50.2% -- or more than 46 percentage points higher than where it is currently.

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:51 PM

Senor you are mirroring the gold advisers this time:
Consider the average recommended gold market exposure that exists among gold timing newsletters tracked by the Hulbert Financial Digest. As of Monday night, this average stood at just 3.8% -- which means that the typical gold timing newsletter right now has virtually no exposure to the gold market whatsoever.

To put that in context, consider the sentiment picture from three months ago, in late May, when bullion was trading at more or less the same price as it is today. At that time, the average recommended gold market exposure was 50.2% -- or more than 46 percentage points higher than where it is currently.

I am aware of that which is why I am not short, being patient for now.

NO BS

Senor

#5 gvc

gvc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 409 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:11 PM

today's local newspaper's business section front page headlline says : ..."Americans have gold fever "

#6 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:25 PM

today's local newspaper's business section front page headlline says : ..."Americans have gold fever "

for me, the most relevant thing is if the broad market has made some kind of top, temporary or otherwise. it will suck the metals down w/them. and finally, the broad market is acting toppy! took 50% off this am and watched the rest of the day. i will sell the rest in a heart beat if that is the case, ie the broad market tops out. i have seen the effects on the metals too many times
dharma

Edited by dharma, 25 August 2009 - 03:26 PM.

#7 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:58 PM

Senor thinks Pesodollar is successfully testing it's low, next move may be norte grande. PURE BS Senor

#8 HOLYGRAIL

HOLYGRAIL

• Traders-Talk User
  • 126 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:37 PM

I think SenorBS is a very smart man when it comes to the gold market, and an asset to have here sharing his knowledge. You have my respect as a gold trader Senor, and thats no BS. HOLYGRAIL

#9 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:32 PM

Funny you mention that, I went to give blood today and the Red Cross nurse said she just bought some gold for the first time - is it time for a serious correction?

BSing away

Senor

#10 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:13 AM

Senor thinks Pesodollar is successfully testing it's low, next move may be norte grande.

PURE BS

Senor

Bueno Pesodollar rally today as Senor thought was probable, if it continues gold will crater.

BSing away

Senor