EPIC FAIL XAU?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 goldswinger

goldswinger

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:02 AM

Senor thinks Pesodollar is successfully testing it's low, next move may be norte grande.

PURE BS

Senor

Bueno Pesodollar rally today as Senor thought was probable, if it continues gold will crater.

BSing away

Senor

Right Senor, I think a break of 79 will get the avalanche rolling down.....................and we are a few cents away from that..

GS.

#12 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:03 AM

Senor thinks Pesodollar is successfully testing it's low, next move may be norte grande.

PURE BS

Senor

Bueno Pesodollar rally today as Senor thought was probable, if it continues gold will crater.

BSing away

Senor

Si Senor

The DZZ could be looking very good again shortly.

Best to you.

Edited by johngeorge, 26 August 2009 - 11:04 AM.

Peace
johngeorge

#13 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:32 PM

today's local newspaper's business section front page headlline says : ..."Americans have gold fever "

Funny you mention that, I went to give blood today and the Red Cross nurse said she just bought some gold for the first time - is it time for a serious correction?

BSing away

Senor

This gold stuff has been in the papers non stop, advertising buying and selling for well over a year. Its Ad nauseum. You see TV commercials and info mercials all the time. If its really going down, I have no clue why these folks who are in the know so desperately advertising to buy all of anything gold (jewelry teeth etc,)

I think sticking to TA is a better thing, and to be honest, I wouldn't trade it much, as it soon will de-couple from the dollar in a big way, and the volitity will go through the roof on it.

Its trying real hard to shake out the weak hands, and its forming a very long and solid base to launch higher. I'd buy now when it gets the scariest, especially since it looks like the peso is going to break higher. Once it launches you won't be able to catch it, and you will be too scared to buy it, for fear it will come right back down, and ding your portfolio badly.

We have the whole massive deflationary thingy juxtaposed against the inflationary effects of the Bernanke printing machine. everyone is trying to outguess and devine the direction of this thing, so its an epic consolidation.

even more epic will be the launch anyday now, when gold shoots through 1000 like a hit knife like butter.
OTIS.

#14 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:52 AM

Looks muy malo today, at muy importante support now, if it breaks watch out below amigos. Senor

#15 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:25 AM

finished my buying today. back to 100% long in the trading account. sept. is right around the corner historically the worst month of the year we have gs and jpm on one side and china/india on the other w/the specs being long dont know when, but this thing looks primed dharma

#16 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:52 AM

PURE BS

Senor

BSing away

Senor

Right Senor, I think a break of 79 will get the avalanche rolling down.....................and we are a few cents away from that..

GS.

GS
I am watching that 79 level myself, and like you, think if we take it out there is nothing but south for nearly everything. Bought SMN this am. :huh:

Best to you.
Peace
johngeorge

#17 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:09 AM

Gold vs British Pound

http://1.bp.blogspot... to 8-26-09.png

Pound Fixin' to Get Pounded

I think the British Pound broke down today. This is something U.S. Dollar bears need to keep in mind when talking about the U.S. Dollar collapsing. Because the U.S. Dollar is the reserve currency of the world, it will actually take longer to collapse than other currencies. The British Pound is a good "canary in the coal mine" situation for those worried about the long-term health of the U.S. Dollar

http://goldversuspap...et-pounded.html
-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#18 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:19 AM

finished my buying today. back to 100% long in the trading account.
sept. is right around the corner
historically the worst month of the year
we have gs and jpm on one side and china/india on the other
w/the specs being long
dont know when, but this thing looks primed
dharma

Primed for what? support is breaking, unless we reverse norte with a strong close Senor foresees a muy rapido 10-15% decline at least.

BSing away

Senor

#19 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:06 AM

finished my buying today. back to 100% long in the trading account.
sept. is right around the corner
historically the worst month of the year
we have gs and jpm on one side and china/india on the other
w/the specs being long
dont know when, but this thing looks primed
dharma

Did some small buying in a few juniors this morning as well. Good luck!

#20 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:47 PM

PURE BS

Senor

BSing away

Senor

GS.

GS
I am watching that 79 level myself, and like you, think if we take it out there is nothing but south for nearly everything. Bought SMN this am. :huh:

Best to you.

Sold SMN this am for a small profit. :mellow: This afternoon the dollar turned around and is near the day lows.

Edited by johngeorge, 27 August 2009 - 12:48 PM.

Peace
johngeorge