Photo

CRIS - this stock deserves your attention ( part 3 )

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Costa

Costa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 05:23 PM

Hello Folks !!! The appetite for Curis shares have been increased over the recent weeks and probably will increase even more after yesterday presentation. The rumours behind a possible takeover by Roche or any other still also in place and the likelihood of this happening are high given the good results of the latest products developed. I got to my block of memory and went to investigate the latest companies bought by Roche. In 2007 there was a small cap biotech quoted at 0.15 that was bought by Roche by 0.60, exactly few days after the last presentation of the development of its products. Coincidence or not, we are experiencing something very similar. Nevertheless, Curis still has good cash in hands to continue its development work and has no debt, something very healthy for today's enterprises in this sector. I mentioned it here in recent weeks, after having detected a high flow of money into action. The recent healthy pull-back has been a good opportunity for investors who have lost the last rally. From a technical standpoint, the stock looks to have found a bottom the past few days. If the stock can break Wednesday’s high of $2.42, we should see another strong upside move. CRIS can be a hard stock to trade, in that it will move very quickly. Watch it closely and do not chase if you miss the entry price. Market Capitalization: 155.47M Average daily volume (3-month): 327,000 Shares Closing Stock Price: $2.34 Debt: $0 Cash: $26.84M

Attached Thumbnails

• CURIS_INC.png

Costa
AC Investor Blog Keep up to date by subscribing AC Investor Blog newsletter or RSS feed. You may wish to also follow me on Twitter.