• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#21 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:25 PM

A bounce to anywhere close to new highs would be a huge move

while that is in the range of possibilities. it probably is not going to happen. 1160 is more probable. it wouldnt surprise me if the boys get long. we are in 20f3 here. when this finishes , its the recognition phase. dharma

I keep looking at the chart and it still could be an a-b-c decline that finished Friday. I don't think so but I am not ruling it out.

NO BS

Senor

absolutely. not one that i favor
dharma

Dharma,
What kind of downside are you anticipating after this rally ends?
TIA

#22 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:04 PM

What argues against the a b c count if. I may ask? The bigest thing I see is the break of the trendline as gs pointed out mean this abc was likely A

#23 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:59 PM

A bounce to anywhere close to new highs would be a huge move

while that is in the range of possibilities. it probably is not going to happen. 1160 is more probable. it wouldnt surprise me if the boys get long. we are in 20f3 here. when this finishes , its the recognition phase. dharma

I keep looking at the chart and it still could be an a-b-c decline that finished Friday. I don't think so but I am not ruling it out.

NO BS

Senor

absolutely. not one that i favor
dharma

Dharma,
What kind of downside are you anticipating after this rally ends?
TIA

this market had gotten really oversold. experience has shown me that when this happens, there is a rally that fails and we make divergences. 995 is the start of the cycle that we are in . so that is a possibility. however i am looking @1023 and 1037 in this cycle. and the way things are shaping up i dont think that it will take very long. the ebb and flow in this market has not allowed folks to get too comfortable. i fully expect the swings to offer more volatility. for commodities the big appreciation tends to come in wave 5s. got some time. dharma

#24 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:24 PM

Senor thinks there will be violent swings both ways in weeks and months ahead but gold stock sector could have another 20-30% move down. Gold maybe bottoms near 1000 FWIW BSing away Senor

#25 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:59 AM

most recent HGNSI sentiment I saw was near 32% bulls the past few days, way too bullish IMO for an important bottom. Have to wash this stubborn bullish sentiment away and get folks bearish. Sittin in pesos. BSing away Senor

#26 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:23 AM

most recent HGNSI sentiment I saw was near 32% bulls the past few days, way too bullish IMO for an important bottom. Have to wash this stubborn bullish sentiment away and get folks bearish. Sittin in pesos.

BSing away

Senor

Could be the beginnings of finale capitulation...
Stay tuned!

#27 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:31 AM

most recent HGNSI sentiment I saw was near 32% bulls the past few days, way too bullish IMO for an important bottom. Have to wash this stubborn bullish sentiment away and get folks bearish. Sittin in pesos.

BSing away

Senor

Stay tuned!

Si, Senor has a hair trigger right now.

NO BS

Senor

#28 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:20 AM

BSing away

Senor

Stay tuned!

NO BS

Senor

senor et al what is the possibility of this being the e wave of a triangle? dharma

#29 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:40 AM

BSing away

Senor

Stay tuned!

NO BS

Senor

senor et al what is the possibility of this being the e wave of a triangle? dharma

gold or the XAU or HUI?

#30 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:48 AM

BSing away

Senor

Stay tuned!

NO BS

Senor

gold or the XAU or HUI?

assuming you mean XAU my problemo is that I don't have a chart of the high when gold went to 850 in 1980. But NEM or ASA may be the best proxies and this could be a grande wave E. For our purposes whether it's a grande wave E or DOS down whatever bottom is finally made will be a buy of the decade in this hombre's opinion.

BSing away

Senor