Long Term $HUI wave count

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#31 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:59 AM

most recent HGNSI sentiment I saw was near 32% bulls the past few days, way too bullish IMO for an important bottom. Have to wash this stubborn bullish sentiment away and get folks bearish. Sittin in pesos.

BSing away

Senor

Could be the beginnings of finale capitulation...
Stay tuned!

Si, Senor has a hair trigger right now.

NO BS

no doubt! i am starting to nibble, although a lower low for today is not out of the question. but i park these things for a while. i was referring to xau/hui from the dec highs to today could be the e of a triangle
dharma
Senor

senor et al what is the possibility of this being the e wave of a triangle? dharma

gold or the XAU or HUI?

assuming you mean XAU my problemo is that I don't have a chart of the high when gold went to 850 in 1980. But NEM or ASA may be the best proxies and this could be a grande wave E. For our purposes whether it's a grande wave E or DOS down whatever bottom is finally made will be a buy of the decade in this hombre's opinion.

BSing away

Senor

no doubt! i am starting to nibble, although a lower low for today is not out of the question. but i park these things for a while. i was referring to xau/hui from the dec highs to today could be the e of a triangle
dharma

Edited by dharma, 04 February 2010 - 12:01 PM.

#32 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:59 PM

took a small position in GDXJ, could be out by close PURE BS Senor

#33 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:30 PM

Senor has XAU support at 146-147, if it goes below there then 131 is my next el targeto. BSing away Senor

Edited by senorBS, 04 February 2010 - 03:31 PM.

#34 goldswinger

goldswinger

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 07:06 PM

Senor has XAU support at 146-147, if it goes below there then 131 is my next el targeto.

BSing away

Senor

I went long HGU @9.65 for a day trade Tomorrow, might sell at the open if it bounces right away..... we still have one more wave down I think before a significant bounce which I believe should be a C wave up which will complete the correction of the implulse from the top.... we'll see.....I would expect HGU to go el backo to 13 and change...buena suerte con GDXJ...

GS.

#35 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:08 PM

Senor has XAU support at 146-147, if it goes below there then 131 is my next el targeto.

BSing away

Senor

I went long HGU @9.65 for a day trade Tomorrow, might sell at the open if it bounces right away..... we still have one more wave down I think before a significant bounce which I believe should be a C wave up which will complete the correction of the implulse from the top.... we'll see.....I would expect HGU to go el backo to 13 and change...buena suerte con GDXJ...

GS.

Si, muy importante day manana, holding small GDXJ position.

NO BS

Senor

#36 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 12:45 AM

XAU 133 here we come, ready or not...

BSing away

Senor

#37 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 12:48 AM

GS: "we still have one more wave down I think before a significant bounce which I believe should be a C wave up which will complete the correction of the implulse from the top.... we'll see" Got chart? A C wave up of what of what?

#38 goldswinger

goldswinger

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 05:57 AM

GS: "we still have one more wave down I think before a significant bounce which I believe should be a C wave up which will complete the correction of the implulse from the top.... we'll see"

Got chart? A C wave up of what of what?

The optimistic scenario is from whee we are to 416 on $hui.

The pesimistic scenario is that we have started wave 3 of 3 down and the target is then significantly lower, like 240 or so.

GS.

#39 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:45 AM

added another small position in GDXJ at 21.50, just getting my feet wet amigos PURE BS Senor

#40 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 10:21 AM

added another small position in GDXJ at 21.50, just getting my feet wet amigos

PURE BS

Senor

daily and hourly divergences on xau/hui all the bearish talk is exciting. dharma