HUI top?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:26 PM

dharma: all you say is right, but the powers that be are not yet powerless and a bout of deflation fear here will serve their interests just fine imo

#12 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:38 PM

dharma: all you say is right, but the powers that be are not yet powerless
and a bout of deflation fear here will serve their interests just fine imo

we are in and have been in deflation.
let me be clear. i am a holder of pms because this is about confidence in govt. from the get go it wasnt about deflation/inflation for me. its about confidence in govt and its fiat. when given the choice democracies vote for more and more for their constituents. meaning more and more deficits. it is unsustainable.
dharma

#13 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:15 PM

yes and you have consistently been a voice of reason about these matters for this thread and elsewhere and are owed a debt of gratitude for that!

#14 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:21 PM

yes and you have consistently been a voice of reason about these matters for this thread and elsewhere and are owed a debt of gratitude for that!

thank you
i am just trying to help folks make money
when planning for a move and laying traps, and then missing the move -its a heart breaking experience.
when gold went from 400 to 875 from sept /jan many big name advisers got out in the low 400s too far , too fast, needs to correct
have a plan and stick to it
dharma

#15 cgnx

cgnx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:50 PM

we are not that far away from a stampede! dharma Your stealing my material. <_< :lol: But I do believe the stampede is years away. When the price is about $4000 an ounce. I also think silver will be a huge winner also. Platinum may be a Super Freak. I won't even guess as to how high that may go. Just looking for a double in gold price this year. I'll consider that a bold enough call, one that I'll say is aggressive.
If it can be cornered, it will.

#16 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:36 AM

Have to wonder if a dos wave bottomed yesterday? Senor as long as he's been is quite some time, using stops as always. BSing away Senor

#17 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:08 AM

I don't think this move carries higher today for PMs, but everything is still strong everywhere else, I just don't know. I was stopped this morning for no gain. It will not take much more of a rise to get a solid buy. cheers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#18 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:09 AM

I don't think this move carries higher today for PMs, but everything is still strong everywhere else, I just don't know. I was stopped this morning for no gain.

It will not take much more of a rise to get a solid buy.

cheers,

john

stock market going more norte IMO, gold and gold stocks go with it IMO.

PURE BS

Senor

#19 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:13 PM

the miners are undervalued relative to the metal. i just wonder when they will catch up?! yes, i too am looking for a move up. was looking @ the 10th for some acceleration dharma

#20 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:40 PM

I don't think this move carries higher today for PMs, but everything is still strong everywhere else, I just don't know. I was stopped this morning for no gain.

It will not take much more of a rise to get a solid buy.

cheers,

john

stock market going more norte IMO, gold and gold stocks go with it IMO.

PURE BS

Senor

Senor:

I believe the stock market is putting in a "top" right here - still to be determined whether it's just a pullback that will go on to new highs or something more. I will "buy into weakness" mid-end of next week in the Miners, as I beleive we will see 400-410 range in the HUI - then on towards 475.

stubaby