#11 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,056 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:33 PM

yes, white of their eyes is always good

this looks like a reaonable place to go long if the count is 1-2 1-2

if not

Dougie, are you saying you think long is a good idea on Gld and Slv right now? You are brave, the trend is down current on the daily. Maybe waiting for a confirmation it is trending up again would be better. If a 3 of 3 is coming as inferred by your potential 1-2 1-2 count then waiting will surely be rewarded as 3 of 3's are big waves "when" and "if" they happen.

I have trend models on my blog TrendOrRange.Blogspot.com. No Elliott wave labelling found there just pure price action. Using the trend models to confirm waves in progress often works well.

Let me know what you think Dougie.

#12 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 04:41 PM

Senor muy uncertain, muy malo day and close in gold stocks, don't know what's happening but XAU could decline south of 144, even south to 131. Senor said "could", not forecasting anything. NO BS Senor

#13 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:24 AM

i am looking for 1070-1075 area for a bottom. we are close here. i have put in some orders for juniors a little below the market. dharma

#14 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:55 AM

i am looking for 1070-1075 area for a bottom. we are close here. i have put in some orders for juniors a little below the market.
dharma

Senor considering different possibilities but it's muy murky to me now, gonna sit in cash until I get a reason to do something, got nada now. Dharma, I am startting to think July is when the best buying opportunity will occur - have any thoughts on that?

BSing away

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 25 March 2010 - 11:04 AM.

#15 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 11:11 AM

i am looking for 1070-1075 area for a bottom. we are close here. i have put in some orders for juniors a little below the market.
dharma

Senor considering different possibilities but it's muy murky to me now, gonna sit in cash until I get a reason to do something, got nada now. Dharma, I am startting to think July is when the best buying opportunity will occur - have any thoughts on that?

BSing away

Senor

a couple of things, i was looking for a top (to conform w/the 2 year cycle) in the 1st 4months of this year. it looks like it will invert.
as long as the 1040 low holds(where india bought 200tonnes and last low, we are going higher
as silent one pointed out , the 9yr cycle appears to have bottomed in 08. so we are fairly early in a 9yr cycle up phase.
i have a window from the 29th-april 5th for a turn.
caveat
if the 2 yr cycle topped in december, which would be truncated in time, then we are in fro a consolidation. past consolidations have been 18months.
i think that time is becoming more compressed so i dont think it will be that long. however it will take some time
that is mho
until proven otherwise gold is in a bull market and surprises will be on the upside. break the 1030 and then its the caveat.
dharma

#16 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,056 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 11:59 AM

some small divergences here on 30 min charts

#17 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:39 PM

some small divergences here on 30 min charts

Looks malo Dougie.

Senor

#18 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:49 PM

Been thinkin US Peso heading to 83. Anticipating Gold to turn up ahead. Just sitting tight, anyday now. Dharmas window looking good. I'm fully invested trying to concentrate on other things...

#19 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:52 PM

Been thinkin US Peso heading to 83. Anticipating Gold to turn up ahead.
Just sitting tight, anyday now. Dharmas window looking good.
I'm fully invested trying to concentrate on other things...

Maybe, but would be no el surpriso to Senor if XAU easily goes south of Feb low, mining stocks acting horribly. I am muy glad to be in cash.

NO BS

Senor

#20 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:22 PM

FWIW looking to me like another accumulation period at hand as Gold vs USD doing well relatively speaking. Could be ending correction of Feb to March upmove. Am accumulating the rest of this week and next - Hui could go as low as 390ish and XAU 155ish. stubaby