• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 goldswinger

goldswinger

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 09:01 AM

http://stockcharts.c...amp;a=194609011

just does not seem like the structure to launch from, BWDIK?

we agree, I am not bearish, just muy cautious, Monday is THE day for me in gold, I think we know after Monday's close where it's going for next $100 or more.

BSing away

Senor

I agree too and my vote is down after an 1 down from early December and then abc-abc-C.

GS.

#12 cgnx

cgnx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:12 AM

Why wait. Were going to at least test the old highs. That looks like a given. Therefore that should negate any bearish calls.
If it can be cornered, it will.

#13 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 01:46 PM

you see us entering a 3 down then? Mighty bearish call. you are going short than i take it? Can you show a picture of said ewave structure GS?Thanks!

#14 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 04:55 PM

you see us entering a 3 down then? Mighty bearish call.
you are going short than i take it?
Can you show a picture of said ewave structure GS?Thanks!

dougie:

Bill Downey

Interesting perspective - indicative of present "inflection point" in gold and PM's

should be interesting!

stubaby

#15 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 07:31 PM

that is some nice TA Stu!
Thanks

Intersting times
Course i wouldnt put it past eh market to make a fake run to ath's then correct to 980 just to fool us all: wont be easy for sure

dougie:

Bill Downey

Interesting perspective - indicative of present "inflection point" in gold and PM's

should be interesting!

stubaby

#16 goldswinger

goldswinger

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 07:38 PM

Dougie, here 'ya go. This is what they would call a running correction from the highs of March 2008 or an Expanded Flat. We 'll see how it behaves. I just can't go by planets or astrology or what have you. Price should show its hand in the next few days....... Just went short late last week. Stops 5% above from where we are.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$GOL...6&listNum=2

GS.

#17 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:02 PM

thanks GS: fair count
so a C down, not a 3

Dougie, here 'ya go. This is what they would call a running correction from the highs of March 2008 or an Expanded Flat. We 'll see how it behaves. I just can't go by planets or astrology or what have you. Price should show its hand in the next few days....... Just went short late last week. Stops 5% above from where we are.

GS.

#18 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:31 AM

thanks GS: fair count
so a C down, not a 3

GS.

Senor's choice as bearish count as well.

NO BS

Senor

#19 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:20 PM

well, it is close the the 77% fibo retrace of the A down... and most everything favors this being an area of significant resistance for Miners caution is on order here for at least a period of consolidation. if we dont get that then THAT WOULD be a BULLISH tell

#20 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 03:59 PM

well, it is close the the 77% fibo retrace of the A down...
and most everything favors this being an area of significant resistance for Miners
caution is on order here for at least a period of consolidation. if we dont get that then THAT WOULD be a BULLISH tell

Dougie:

Raising stop-losses this weekend (since I'm an IT trader, it's normal for me to look at the weeklies for stops) However, as always, I watch "relative strength" especially during corrections - actually hope we get a 5-7% one so I can add before the blastoff - if not I will add on the breakout. I am in Dharma's camp, in that I will become MORE concerned towards the end of May - early June after new all-time highs. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

stubaby