37 replies to this topic

#21 leocleoc

leocleoc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:32 AM

i will be back around the time , that i think the low will occur
dharma

I and many others appreciate what you do here!

Thanks and take care!

ps. I will play my cowbell until you get back.

#22 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 02:08 PM

dharma

Thanks and take care!

thanks leocleoc, the fact that some folks actually listen is inspiring. the cycles i watch for the most part pick highs. for now i am watching august 8th -10th for a low. i am interpreting the present action as a bear flag. make no mistake this is a bull market that has much more expression to go. only some have done their homework. i trade, but i dont short bulls. when one of the forbes 400 appears and made his $$ from shorting a bull, then i will rethink my strategy.
dharma

#23 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:46 PM

dharma

Thanks and take care!

thanks leocleoc, the fact that some folks actually listen is inspiring. the cycles i watch for the most part pick highs. for now i am watching august 8th -10th for a low. i am interpreting the present action as a bear flag. make no mistake this is a bull market that has much more expression to go. only some have done their homework. i trade, but i dont short bulls. when one of the forbes 400 appears and made his $$ from shorting a bull, then i will rethink my strategy.
dharma

dharma:

So far the resistance of gold to drop here is encouraging to me - early August low seems do-able here - would like to see us move back up towards 1,250 1st - if not could be short and sweet (meaning steep) ending seqeunce!

stubaby

gold.png

gold_long_term.png

#24 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:50 AM

time is the key factor. when time is up the trend will change dharma

#25 rooster

rooster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:53 AM

time is the key factor. when time is up the trend will change
dharma

Dharma, how likely do you think we get a low in August for gold stocks with a retest of these lows in Oct-Nov?

#26 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:10 AM

dharma

Dharma, how likely do you think we get a low in August for gold stocks with a retest of these lows in Oct-Nov?

i dont know, what i do know is my work shows a high for gold in october, and until that harmonic changes, that is where i sit. this harmonic has called gold for 10years, i am not about to give up on it too quickly
dharma

#27 rooster

rooster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:18 AM

dharma

i dont know, what i do know is my work shows a high for gold in october, and until that harmonic changes, that is where i sit. this harmonic has called gold for 10years, i am not about to give up on it too quickly
dharma

That's interesting. I'm assuming that the high in October isn't the final high?

#28 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:39 AM

dharma

dharma

That's interesting. I'm assuming that the high in October isn't the final high?

in my studies, i have never seen a bull market end any other way but a parabolic blowoff
look @
nasdaq in 2k
real estate in 05ish
or go further back in history as i have done , satisfy yourself . study. do your homework
dont believe a word anyone tells you , investigate for yourself, satisfy yourself
dharma

#29 rooster

rooster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:43 AM

[/quote] in my studies, i have never seen a bull market end any other way but a parabolic blowoff look @ nasdaq in 2k real estate in 05ish or go further back in history as i have done , satisfy yourself . study. do your homework dont believe a word anyone tells you , investigate for yourself, satisfy yourself dharma [/quote] Yes, I've been looking at bull markets. We haven't seen a parabolic move yet for this one.

#30 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:55 PM

dharma

dharma

Hi Dharma,
I saw your post to mine on FF. Thanks.
As I mentioned on that thread, I need to hear Merriman's webcast again to verify my notes. Oct 8th as you know is Venus retrograde and even though he might have said a low in gold it could be a high...as you know Venus Retros seem to align with reversals.

I'm going to try and deciper more of these notes I have and maybe it makes sense to you and your cycles. As I mentioned on that thread, , his gut thinks we are going up in gold into the July 23-Aug 10th period which includes (some planet, sorry, missed that) entering the helio Saggitarius on Jul 30-31...that's when he says typically gold skyrockets during a period like that...usually 6-9 days afterwards. And then fall after that could fall $200-300 from that top. The reason for the parabolic rise is he suspects another default in August for Europe.

He says gold goes higher in 2011-2012. As long as gold doesn't close two monthly closes under $1,000 it stays bullish. He says his 8 1/2 yr top would be around 2013 with a target of $1443-1914 plus/minus $200 but if we had a currency crisis and is treated as money, could easily got to $4-5k by the end of the decade. He feels it is headed towards $1590 by early 2011. A 4 1/4 cycle top could happen Jan 2013 but not before 2010 and it would put his target for gold at $1380-1460 plus/minus $64.

A lot depends on what type of cycle it is and what the pattern is..I'm not a cycle gal but am learning and understand everyone has their own cycle styles.

He sees the $ down the next 3-5 years and that the Euro could eventually get even to $2 to the dollar.

The bottom line for the stock market for him was a rise into the same period like gold July 23-Aug 10th period for a top. If the dow goes under 9484 it's in big trouble but if it holds there, he would buy it. He has a first major bottom 2012-2013 and then another one 2015-2016. This seems to line up with Terry Laundry's T Theory too. But no matter if a low comes in for the Venus retrograde on Oct 8th, buy it.

Next week, I'll listen to it again. Just trying to get myself organized after my husband's heart attack. Hey guys -especially, here's something for you if you didn't know this already. If you have pain in your tooth and you go to the dentist and he says he can't see a problem, you might want to go to your doctor to get your heart check..especially if you have a heart problem or hereditary issues. My husband's dad died at age 56 and he is 55. My husband had that 2 weeks ago, not knowing this, then pushed himself too much physically, and bingo, just like that had a heart attack with 99% blockage. Fortunately, my quick reaction got him to the nearest hospital...(he's an engineer trying to analyze whether he was having a heart attack or not when he felt the pain down his arm and pressure on his chess..he thought it would go away)..they had 90 minutes from the time a blockage would happen to get a stent in. ...we were told especially for men, pain in the jaw happens a lot. Just wanted to let you men know this because men will experience this more than women.

TM