A little ta a little art

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:13 PM

Just keeping up the ta part would should see 1130 or more for now but..... also wanted to share my bathroom "a la buz" 3x1.5 almost finished probably 6 more hours but I'm little bzzz so before it is... just wanted to share the almost... I sign all my paintings for an uncle who died of bone cancer who had more class than I can ever hope to achieve.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

Edited by zoropb, 25 July 2010 - 11:22 PM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#2 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:29 PM

Sorry about the photo I am a little shaky :lol:

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#3 milbank

milbank

• TT Patron+
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:33 PM

I nuked the other. Yanno, I've been in that bathroom a few times in my life. B) Fantastic work Z. I'm crashing. See yaz tomorrow.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
--George Bernard Shaw

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free."
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

#4 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:42 PM

I have not slept much this weekend. I needed to paint and redo the TS. Here is what came out it is 6 feet high. I have left rough and stress points within the 21 layers of paint. TA Chaos ...

Attached Thumbnails

• TA_chaos.jpg

#5 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:49 PM

I nuked the other.

Yanno, I've been in that bathroom a few times in my life. B)

Fantastic work Z.
I'm crashing. See yaz tomorrow.

TKS SIR B

#6 jdjimenez

jdjimenez

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:59 PM

I have not slept much this weekend. I needed to paint and redo the TS. Here is what came out it is 6 feet high. I have left rough and stress points within the 21 layers of paint. TA Chaos ...

I like this, pretty cool.
That must have been some uncle.

JDJ

#7 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:24 AM

I like this, pretty cool.
That must have been some uncle.

JDJ

tkU JD I appreciate the post. I wanted to express what we go throw every day in our work.

My uncle was a great man not rich in money but in his class. He was a baker and every night what he had left he fed the homeless. He was good to everyone he met. One felt in his presence the class and respect he earned. I have made more money in 10 of his lifetimes but I will need ten lifetimes to catch up to his class.

#8 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:05 AM

Just keeping up the ta part would should see 1130 or more for now but.....

also wanted to share my bathroom "a la buz" 3x1.5

almost finished probably 6 more hours but I'm little bzzz so before it is... just wanted to share the almost...

I sign all my paintings for an uncle who died of bone cancer who had more class than I can ever hope to achieve.

I think 1117 is a key level to watch but hey good luck!
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#9 zman

zman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:21 AM

great stuff Z, i know what you mean about your uncle..great man indeed...
Education is the best defense against the media.

#10 CallMeIshmael

CallMeIshmael

• Traders-Talk User
  • 767 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:25 AM

Just keeping up the ta part would should see 1130 or more for now but.....

also wanted to share my bathroom "a la buz" 3x1.5

almost finished probably 6 more hours but I'm little bzzz so before it is... just wanted to share the almost...

I sign all my paintings for an uncle who died of bone cancer who had more class than I can ever hope to achieve.

Are you any relation to Salvadore Dali?