MARKET THOUGHTS RUT TRADE

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:29 AM

sorry for the late post this morning but the markets are UP as expected along with another two days of profits :bowtie: ,.. as the thrust move i mentioned yesterday and the day before is realized
seems that others who where unsure or in fact positive that a market bottom would fall out today are likely scratching their heads ...as the technical line i said would propel us higher is now doing so.

RUT targets mentioned yesterday morning at 622-625 and 628 are in fact here now! thus many shorts traders over the last few days are likely wanting to cover !

please stay tuned for more great market calls to come and remember there are three kinds of people in the world.

people who make things happen....... people who watch things happen .......and people who say “What happened?”.

and for those that could of done worse then to trade along with me ... here is something we all need to watch today as we respect Ms Market.

trade well and good luck to all :bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 17 August 2010 - 10:32 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 hitoya

hitoya

• Traders-Talk User
  • 494 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:34 AM

Nice job, Mr. Dev. You have posted your live trades for a while, I have not realized you had any loss for your trades :lol: . Sweet! Now, when are you going to post a loss trade :)

sorry for the late post this morning but the markets are UP as expected along with another two days of profits :bowtie: ,.. as the thrust move i mentioned yesterday and the day before is realized
seems that others who where unsure or in fact positive that a market bottom would fall out today are likely scratching their heads ...as the technical line i said would propel us higher is now doing so.

RUT targets mentioned yesterday morning at 622-625 and 628 are in fact here now! thus many shorts traders over the last few days are likely wanting to cover !

please stay tuned for more great market calls to come and remember there are three kinds of people in the world.

people who make things happen....... people who watch things happen .......and people who say “What happened?”.

and for those that could of done worse then to trade along with me ... here is something we all need to watch today .

Edited by hitoya, 17 August 2010 - 10:40 AM.

#3 uburack

uburack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:42 AM

Appreciate your calls Mr Dev. I just closed my XLF calls for a 72% profit. Maybe get back in later with Sept calls but how long can this rally last before kaboom? Inquiring minds and all that.
John 21:6 And he said unto them, "Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find". They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:48 AM

thank hitoya ..and uburack nice job,...you know there might have been one yes 1 that broke the streak,...but the other day i was thinking about whether or not i actually exited at loss on that trade ... so ill have to go back and check that out ! regardless if i had a losing trade since the MAY 6th Flash Crash Call i posted days earlier ... my goal is still ahead of me not behind me. i don't like looking back as i'd rather stay focused on the future . if you remember not all my calls were blessed by other skilled posters/ traders here. at one time there was a mob of posters disagreeing. however remember,.. the IQ of a mob can be determined by taking the IQ of the dumbest member, and dividing by the number of members. :D trade smarter then the mobs and you'll be fine :bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 17 August 2010 - 10:51 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#5 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:52 AM

and for those that could of done worse then to trade along with me ... here is something we all need to watch today as we respect Ms Market.

I saw KC in T.O this past winter. Stark reminder of my age.

My kids are seriously influencing my music these days.

Baby I like it!

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#6 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:24 AM

Baby I like it!

cheers,

john

thank you SO.
nice song,..and says it well. is there latin heritage in your house or just your neighborhood ... ie miami or puerto rico ?
your kids may also know a couple of guys i know,.. who work with everyone from Enrique to 50cent !

Wisin & Yandell

:bowtie:

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#7 manuj

manuj

• Validating
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:30 AM

Mr. Dev

Thanks a lot for your LIVE trades.

This time around I added a small LONG position on Friday and I am glad to see it is nicely up. Although these are paper profits - I feel good seeing some green after a long time.

Manuj

Baby I like it!

cheers,

john

thank you SO.
nice song,..and says it well. is there latin heritage in your house or just your neighborhood ... ie miami or puerto rico ?
your kids may also know a couple of guys i know,.. who work with everyone from Enrique to 50cent !

Wisin & Yandell

:bowtie:

#8 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:35 AM

Mr. Dev
Thanks a lot for your LIVE trades.
This time around I added a small LONG position on Friday and I am glad to see it is nicely up. Although these are paper profits - I feel good seeing some green after a long time.

Manuj

my pleasure glad you're seeing green again .
:bowtie: :bowtie:

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#9 pedro

pedro

• Traders-Talk User
  • 767 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:59 AM

Mr. D - My own target for this move was RUT 630/IWM 62.90 Will you be shorting from the levels you posted above? My own studies are pointing quite clearly to do so. Gracias, se~or Pedro

#10 CallMeIshmael

CallMeIshmael

• Traders-Talk User
  • 767 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:32 PM

There are three kinds of people in the world, people who make things happen... people who watch things happen ... and people who say “What happened?”

Well, I'm making progress. I've gone from being one who says "What happened" to one who watches things happen. One more step and I'll be right there with the smart people.

Oh yeah, one question. What happens if Israel bombs Iran in the next couple of days? You know they've got only three days left.