UNO more norte?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 05:32 PM

Senor thinks uno more grande rally that tops in Dec or Jan and then it's all over for a year or more, grande decline, my dos centavos. PURE BS Senor

#2 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:06 PM

nice to see how flexible a trader you still are! so you buying this last hurrah? seems one more brief trip down in on order first

#3 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 02:01 AM

nice to see how flexible a trader you still are!
so you buying this last hurrah?
seems one more brief trip down in on order first

bot some but in no way loaded up, stops in place, we see

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 21 November 2010 - 02:02 AM.

#4 vitaminm

vitaminm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,701 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 10:36 PM

bot some.........at what price? stop?
vitaminm

#5 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 01:03 AM

LOL!

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 07:32 AM

bot some.........at what price? stop?

GDX at 58.60, stop at 58.34, GDXJ at 38.29, stop 37.99. Clear enough? See it's not that hard to provide where one is wrong points.

BSing away

Senor

#7 cgnx

cgnx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:26 AM

This is a good way to make many small losses in an ongoing bull market.
If it can be cornered, it will.

#8 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:48 AM

Hey Senor, I wondered if you are willing to share your reasoning for a 1 year lull in gold. I would respectfully suggest the global financial structure is disintegrating too fast for this kind of delay. Money printing will be the order of the day. No BS

#9 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:56 AM

Hey Senor, I wondered if you are willing to share your reasoning for a 1 year lull in gold.

I would respectfully suggest the global financial structure is disintegrating too fast for this kind of delay. Money printing will be the order of the day.

No BS

Longer term chart patterns topping, Senor's interpretation could of course be in error.

BSing away

Senor

#10 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:09 AM

Hey Senor, I wondered if you are willing to share your reasoning for a 1 year lull in gold.

I would respectfully suggest the global financial structure is disintegrating too fast for this kind of delay. Money printing will be the order of the day.

No BS

if you and senor dont mind my 2c here. it will be because we have a parabolic over the next couple of months w/a move to 1700-2100 that will take some time for the market to digest. and it will cause most if not all of that move to be retraced. in the process of that rise, many fence sitters will hop on board, only to get a severe lesson behind the woodshed. its the nature of the beast. i dont know if it will be one year, but time will elapse. the correction of 08 was steep , sharp and a V recovery. this one will be more like a W. only the pros will be buying, accumulating in those conditions .
just mho.
dharma