senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 05:37 PM

stops were triggered today, I'm out.

NO BS

Senor

Senor BS:

Nice "probe" - NO HARM NO FOUL! Next week should be telling as USD has reached potential reversal range 80-81. Looks to me as though we may move though that range in an impulsive manner, which could lead to a deeper correction for the PM's. Time will tell!

stubaby

many hombres looking for a finale grande blow off move norte in gold and silver, but maybe grande surprise is they are done and big drop ahead. Senor does not know, gold could be putting in a right shoulder, caution warranted.

BSing away

Senor

#22 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:16 PM

sure looks like a right shoulder no doubt that it might be a right shoulder and if it is, a nice buy at measured targets

#23 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:08 PM

NO BS

Senor

Senor BS:

Nice "probe" - NO HARM NO FOUL! Next week should be telling as USD has reached potential reversal range 80-81. Looks to me as though we may move though that range in an impulsive manner, which could lead to a deeper correction for the PM's. Time will tell!

stubaby

many hombres looking for a finale grande blow off move norte in gold and silver, but maybe grande surprise is they are done and big drop ahead. Senor does not know, gold could be putting in a right shoulder, caution warranted.

BSing away

Senor

I'm looking for one last correction before the blowoff move begins into next year. It should begin soon...for now, I would look for a break below $1350 as a sign that it's getting underway.

While gold will likely go under $1300 on the correction I speak of, I do not expect it to go lower than $1240 at worst, and the low of the correction will likely come sometime in December. It's the same low John (SilentOne) is awaiting, actually.

Edited by alysomji, 27 November 2010 - 10:11 PM.

"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months

#24 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:03 AM

sure looks like a right shoulder
no doubt that it might be a right shoulder
and if it is, a nice buy at measured targets

What planet do you live on?? Some people like you, truly unbelievable.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#25 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:58 AM

NO BS

Senor

Senor BS:

stubaby

BSing away

Senor

I'm looking for one last correction before the blowoff move begins into next year. It should begin soon...for now, I would look for a break below $1350 as a sign that it's getting underway.

While gold will likely go under $1300 on the correction I speak of, I do not expect it to go lower than $1240 at worst, and the low of the correction will likely come sometime in December. It's the same low John (SilentOne) is awaiting, actually.

I should also mention that although I said the correction should begin "soon", by that I mean within the next two weeks...so gold could easily head higher several days yet.

The key is to watch for previous support level being broken as a sign that the correction has begun...right now I would say that's $1350, but of course it will increase as gold heads higher.

As I said, once it does get underway, I think we will see a low below $1300 (but at or above $1240, at worst).

Just my opinion.
"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months

#26 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:35 PM

Very plausible scenario given weekly gold cycle I track...

Posted Image

#27 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 02:55 PM

FWIW...the public is hardly excessively bullish on gold here.
Looking around I see many cautious folks, lots calling for correction.
That H&S top formation being painted is very obvious.
I think biggest suprise would be if gold took off on the upside???

Posted Image

#28 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 04:15 PM

I still have a few kegs of dry powder for buying in coming corrections. Most people here understand, but I believe it bears repeating; it is important not to give up your core position(s) in a bull market. Don't let the golden bull buck you off! The trend is your friend.....and the trend remains up. :)
Peace
johngeorge