topping , the process 2

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#81 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:10 AM

Anyone buying in here? Hit No stops yesterday and 1 this am - so far. Looking for stabilization here and then a bounce. Then will be decision time based on the retest of whatever lows are reached.

stubaby

Yup...been adding to select issues on this pullback.
Thinking this is a "wave 4" type pullback.
Looking for low here shortly and another leg up.
Could be a real doozy IMO. We'll see?

#82 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:25 AM

Anyone buying in here? Hit No stops yesterday and 1 this am - so far. Looking for stabilization here and then a bounce. Then will be decision time based on the retest of whatever lows are reached.

stubaby

I closed out my ZSL a bit ago, and went long SLV, but I'm just day trading now until I get a clearer view of whether this parabolic had had it or not.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#83 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:14 AM

stubaby

I closed out my ZSL a bit ago, and went long SLV, but I'm just day trading now until I get a clearer view of whether this parabolic had had it or not.

And just got stopped out. It was a very tight stop, but it tells me pressure is still to the downside. SLV 37 or so could get hit in a hurry if this is parabolic rise is dead.

Good luck and good trading.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#84 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:11 PM

stubaby

This IMO is no wave 4 in the mining stocks, in Senor's opinion a grande correction is now happening.

Senor

#85 Echo

Echo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,273 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:55 PM

No BS Thx Senor

Edited by Echo, 03 May 2011 - 07:57 PM.

#86 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:09 PM

stubaby

This IMO is no wave 4 in the mining stocks, in Senor's opinion a grande correction is now happening.

Senor

You may be right, I maybe crazy.
Stepped up my buying miners eod.
Getting aggressive here.
I"m seeing signs of panic.

#87 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:16 PM

stubaby

Senor

Senor BS:

and downside targets???

stubaby

#88 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:35 PM

i dont know jack but , i know a bull market and this is one. the bull wants as few riders as possible. imho, this is just another shakeout either we are finished here or one more short shot down. some play the game not to lose money others like JGUITARSLIM look to make money buy weakness sell strength if my parameters hold(hourly divergences) i will be buying in the am yes folks i am in disney world. i would rather have them take my $$$ than the banksters. dharma remember what happened to the miners in 08 ? this is a correction here. which will lead to higher #s

#89 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:43 PM

stubaby

Senor

Senor BS:

and downside targets???

stubaby

The grande question is if XAU, HUI and others retrace the entire rally from 2008 lows. If they do then 434 is a 38% retrace. At a minimum I think HUI 500 gets tested. I may be dead wrong, but I see a big deflation wave this summer into Fall taking all stocks and commodities mucho lower, we see. Dollar will probably bottom this month, take it FWIW, just an old hombre's opinion.

Senor

#90 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:44 PM

i dont know jack
but , i know a bull market
and this is one.
the bull wants as few riders as possible.
imho, this is just another shakeout
either we are finished here or one more short shot down.
some play the game not to lose money
others like JGUITARSLIM look to make money
buy weakness sell strength
if my parameters hold(hourly divergences) i will be buying in the
am
yes folks i am in disney world. i would rather have them take my
$$$ than the banksters.
dharma
remember what happened to the miners in 08 ?
this is a correction here. which will lead to higher
#s

In Senor's opinion a "mini 08" in miners could unfold into the Fall, we see

Senor