female traders are inferior

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:01 AM

Haha...got your attention now well first, boy am i sick of the american politically correct manure - it's almost impossible to say anything provocative - even what is labelled as provacative has been preordered and boxed for all americans - where's the spark in americans - seems like it's becoming a nation of communist thinkers with the false impression of freedom well back to my point, GENDER MATTERS, as simple as that i have been dealing quite a bit with women, and the lack of device between your legs makes a DIFFERENCE, bottom line TRADĚNG is all about knowing your flaws and knowing what will mess you (your strategy) up in my opinion most flaws come from habits (some of which come from our GENDER) whereas our genes are secondary as a male, i find that one of my flaws is my EGO - and this ties in closely with my GENDER and how i have been trained to chase WOMEN too many profits, too much ego, and I mess myself up, and when I mess myself up and tighten up the STRUCTURE (of my strategy) which increases my profit, until i let go of my STRUCTURE - a vicious circle of EGO and PROFITS but as a male i believe that my pattern recognition skills are SUPERIOR to most FEMALES, and this ties in closely with me being a male and having to chase WOMEN So what's up with women - imagine having what WOMEN have between their legs - it gives them SO many advantages in life - that it no doubt makes their pattern recognition skills (for other people and also for the stock market) weaker because they simply do not need these skills to succeed with getting a partner so as a FEMALE society trains you to have worse pattern recognition skills and analytical skills - IT's a FACT (in general) please don't start with the sexist US BS, it's the way society works in general' in TRADING, men have to deal with EGOS whereas WOMEN will be better at dealing with getting an EGO, and I actually also thing WOMEN will be better at letting profits ride, as they are better at living on an illusion (because in real life they will end up with (sexual) success despite bad analysis) , but on the other hand FEMALES will have bigger issues with OBJECTIVITY and PATTERN RECOGNITION of course this is a simplified argument/theory in reality we have varying female and male charateristics I have been using SKINCARE for the past 10 years - so maybe i have more issues to deal with than my GENDER solely indicates cheers LT TARGET SPX TARGET 666 ;-)

#2 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:31 AM

"but on the other hand FEMALES will have bigger issues with OBJECTIVITY and PATTERN RECOGNITION" While your discourse above is unabashedly subjective, still, I appreciate your efforts and humourous take on "causality" - I can definitely say I have seen a distinct pattern to the trading obstacles created by the tragically flawed, super-charged male ego. google female trader psychology - there are a few studies that might surprise you! Do not forget Mom on mother's day, and otherwise, just try to relax. klh
best,
klh

#3 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,040 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:23 AM

Man, this is so close to being inappropriate, but also interesting. So long as nobody is getting bent out of shape, it's a legitimate conversation to have. Just keep it civil. It is, however, off topic and belongs in the Health and Sanity Board. Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#4 milbank

milbank

• TT Patron+
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:47 AM

well first, boy am i sick of the american politically correct manure - it's almost impossible to say anything provocative - even what is labelled as provacative has been preordered and boxed for all americans - where's the spark in americans - seems like it's becoming a nation of communist thinkers with the false impression of freedom

Ah yes, the modern preamble of all bigots.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
--George Bernard Shaw

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free."
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

#5 milbank

milbank

• TT Patron+
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:23 PM

well first, boy am i sick of the american politically correct manure - it's almost impossible to say anything provocative - even what is labelled as provacative has been preordered and boxed for all americans - where's the spark in americans - seems like it's becoming a nation of communist thinkers with the false impression of freedom

Ah yes, the modern preamble of all bigots.

. . . well, not all bigots. Just those who delude themselves that that preamble justifies their sharing their bigotry with everyone.

Edited by milbank, 08 May 2011 - 01:24 PM.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
--George Bernard Shaw

#6 spielchekr

spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:33 PM

When compared to computers, male and female traders are truly equals. And I'll bet you a man's beer that women are better investors than either men or machines.

http://www.nytimes.c...ess/14mark.html

#7 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:13 PM

on the line of the inappropriate first of all that is the biggest compliment you could give the topic-

and on the line of the inappropriate - that's the place anyone needs to go to see the light or get some new understanding, and above all, it's the place we need to go if we want to trade the stock market

it's one of the most liquid places in life, and will make you feel all the emotions

life on the other hand is not necessarily "liquid" as in many areas we just end up making a few decisions in our life and then claim we are experienced

interesting to see the study with men and women being best off not having sex and should just be friends (funny how that was not off topic, proves a point)

i completely agree with this, and think the ones who disagree with the study are presumely quite "illiquid" as they may have been in a long term relationship for decades

women may become better investors, but my point is really that as men and women we come into the stock market with completely different charateristics due to society

after some years in the stock market and millions of decisions, we of course end up very similar in dealing with day to day life, confirming that society and habits override genes any day, just need a very liquid situation to show it clearly

#8 milbank

milbank

• TT Patron+
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:39 PM

interesting to see the study with men and women being best off not having sex and should just be friends (funny how that was not off topic, proves a point)

i completely agree with this, and think the ones who disagree with the study are presumely quite "illiquid" as they may have been in a long term relationship for decades

It figures you would completely agree with it. That "research article" wasn't real. That's what's called Satire. "The Onion" is an internet magazine of Satire.

but my point is really that as men and women we come into the stock market with completely different charateristics due to society

Then that is what you should have said instead of "female traders are inferior" although, outside of the fact that they are not "completely different" and those pesky little "X" and "Y" chromosome are set up differently between the two sexes, that bit of shared "wisdom" should be filed under "Duh!".

Edited by milbank, 08 May 2011 - 02:48 PM.

--George Bernard Shaw

#9 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,885 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 05:15 PM

:zipped: (40+ years of marriage have taught me that.) ;)

#10 *JB*

*JB*

• Traders-Talk User
  • 915 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:46 PM

i have been dealing quite a bit with women, and the lack of device between your legs makes a DIFFERENCE, bottom line
AND --
So what's up with women - imagine having what WOMEN have between their legs - it gives them SO many advantages in life - that it no doubt makes their pattern recognition skills (for other people and also for the stock market) weaker

The above says to me that your issues about women and trading include "issues" other than those that affect trading.
"Don't think...LOOK!"
Carl Swenlin, founder of Decision Point and original Fearless Forecasters board.