bottoming

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#31 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:01 AM

1527 is a minor high, above 1531 on a closing basis and we are are ready to challenge 1577 high. w/the amount of time left to the cycle, i think that new gold highs will be seen. the question to my mind is what happens to the rest of the complex? silver? miners? so, it could very well be a divergent top setting up for bigger decline , both i and alysomji have been talking about. if so, i believe it will set up a great buying opportunity. w/all the central banks bent on buying gold, gold revaluation is not far off( a couple of years) =loss of pp in fiat. remember govts are debtors. it is to their advantage to lower the value of the debt. also remember cbs are like joe, they are poor timers, selling the bottom and buying high prices. when they are all satisfied w/their gold position, that will mark the beginning of the top. then joe(those that have any wealth)will arrive . yes, it will be breath taking(like the nasdaq in 2k)its human nature and that never changes. are you prepared? time to be alert . getting caught in that vice grip will send one to the poor house. i will be a seller soon, but not yet. i am formulating how much cash i want to raise dharma

Edited by dharma, 24 May 2011 - 10:05 AM.

#32 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:30 AM

1527 is a minor high, above 1531 on a closing basis and we are are ready to challenge 1577 high. w/the amount of time left to the cycle, i think that new gold highs will be seen. the question to my mind is what happens to the rest of the complex? silver? miners? so, it could very well be a divergent top setting up for bigger decline , both i and alysomji have been talking about. if so, i believe it will set up a great buying opportunity.
w/all the central banks bent on buying gold, gold revaluation is not far off( a couple of years) =loss of pp in fiat. remember govts are debtors. it is to their advantage to lower the value of the debt. also remember cbs are like joe, they are poor timers, selling the bottom and buying high prices. when they are all satisfied w/their gold position, that will mark the beginning of the top. then joe(those that have any wealth)will arrive . yes, it will be breath taking(like the nasdaq in 2k)its human nature and that never changes. are you prepared?
time to be alert . getting caught in that vice grip will send one to the poor house.
i will be a seller soon, but not yet. i am formulating how much cash i want to raise
dharma

Dharma,
Fwiw, Silver got a Sars buy signal on the daily as well as breakouts on agq and slv..now we see if silver can get over its 50 day ma which presently is 38.96..thanks for your updates
TM
p.s..Armstrong had a low for june 12th but perhaps it's a hi..time will tell..new moon Tues

Edited by tradermama, 24 May 2011 - 10:32 AM.

#33 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:36 AM

1527 is a minor high, above 1531 on a closing basis and we are are ready to challenge 1577 high. w/the amount of time left to the cycle, i think that new gold highs will be seen. the question to my mind is what happens to the rest of the complex? silver? miners? so, it could very well be a divergent top setting up for bigger decline , both i and alysomji have been talking about. if so, i believe it will set up a great buying opportunity.
w/all the central banks bent on buying gold, gold revaluation is not far off( a couple of years) =loss of pp in fiat. remember govts are debtors. it is to their advantage to lower the value of the debt. also remember cbs are like joe, they are poor timers, selling the bottom and buying high prices. when they are all satisfied w/their gold position, that will mark the beginning of the top. then joe(those that have any wealth)will arrive . yes, it will be breath taking(like the nasdaq in 2k)its human nature and that never changes. are you prepared?
time to be alert . getting caught in that vice grip will send one to the poor house.
i will be a seller soon, but not yet. i am formulating how much cash i want to raise
dharma

Dharma,
Fwiw, Silver got a Sars buy signal on the daily as well as breakouts on agq and slv..now we see if silver can get over its 50 day ma which presently is 38.96..thanks for your updates
TM
p.s..Armstrong had a low for june 12th but perhaps it's a hi..time will tell..new moon Tues

Silver has cinco waves down and is bearish. A norte corrective rally is what is happening, how much norte it goes is importante, 39 is a muy possible target.

NO BS

Senor

#34 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:05 AM

dharma

Dharma,
TM

Silver has cinco waves down and is bearish. A norte corrective rally is what is happening, how much norte it goes is importante, 39 is a muy possible target.

NO BS

Senor

I dont do waves but I agree about further downside..this is just short term buy signals ...i also got a point and figure buy on the slv/agq..which it's not that far from the price objective.....that said, I expect to see at least all commodities to get to their 200 day...perhaps breaking it too...time will tell...we just got some Jackie Chan short term buys on gdx,hui,xau..

#35 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:40 AM

1527 is a minor high and 1531 is the next resistance point in my work. get above that and its game on for the metal. right now, sandwhiched between the 2pts. while the xau/gld, hui/gld, gdx/gld(that is all i chart) got way oversold , not as deep as 08 it was a buying opportunity imo and i did. i think the miners do not make new highs, even if the metals make new highs. and i am playing it that way. as evidenced in the cot , the banksters were buying the lows and got long. now what? june has lots of action, a couple of bradleys and my cycle tops. (late june/july). seasonally the summer is weak. just before the indian buying seaon. 11 is the 3rd year of the presidential cycle. which is usually a time when the fed gets things looking good for its boss, the incumbent. yes, qe2 will end. but, the fed will do something else=more monetization dharma

#36 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:37 AM

So far GDX looks like a potential "bearish wedge"????

http://stockcharts.c...6338&r=6631.png

stubaby

#37 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:11 PM

how much norte it goes is importante?

#38 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:15 PM

how much norte it goes is importante?

dougie:

Of course, this pattern could be nullified with any additional strength - just what's showing now for "bear fodder".

stubaby :D

#39 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:43 PM

Short-term - looking for 'pullback" towards 55 on GDX - then quick move up towards $61.

Added NAK:

http://stockcharts.c...49731&r=736.png

http://stockcharts.c...9620&r=8211.png

do your own DD: NAK

stubaby

#40 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:38 AM

i did some selling into the 1531 resistance yesterday. almost off margin. i post these #s because they are powerful vibrations that the market makes. not being able to take out the 1531 was a sign the market needed to digest the gains in gold. silver is too speculative for me to base my work on. so, i have slipped back into my buy hat, watching the action so far this am ,it is too soon for me to pull the trigger. i want to see if 1513 holds or even gets tested. stubaby- i have seen that bear flag from the outset. it is in the back of my mind. off bottoms things sometimes start cautiously. in a nutshell lets see gold is pressing highs in all fiats. holding fiats, as confidence in them erodes is not a wise choice. no fiat has ever lasted. the dollar is the longest running . it became fiat in 1971 when nixon closed the gold window(a conservative republican). since then the bankster elites have invented the credit card. which has given joe the ability to spend more than he has. for awhile there, i was getting spectacular cc offers several times a week. i could have been rich if i only took all these offers. also, derivatives, the derivative tower is the canary in the coal mine. anyway, the history of sovereigns is they never pay, they inflate or renege. each presents a different set of problems. @this time one or the other fiats become lead dog. it just serves to keep folks confused. they are all false paper promises. dont be deluded. the problem is huge. here in the usa, we have a debt ceiling voted on by our representatives. each vying for their own special interests, while putting the good of the country on the back burner. few times does the market give one a gimme. bull markets all. and i mean each and every bull ends in a blow off. the gold bull will end in the same way. buy weakness , sell strength. over and over again. pick your spots wisely. when miners(@this point are @or near their 200day ma)give em a shot. sell when there is nothing but blue skies. when this leg ends. my work says next month. there after volatility is going to increase and continue to increase until it is like nothing most here have seen. prepare yourself for that. it is not going to be easy. it will be nerve wracking. exhausting. there are one or two who i resonate on this board. we confer several times a day. my hope is that more do their homework. look @some history of money. do your homework. because after this move in gold finishes(the bull breathes its last). we will be back to where volatility is almost nonexistent. traders are a dieing breed. take a look @chart from the 30s or 40s look @the volume. i believe that is where we are headed. the banksters will be good for a period. they are raping.pillaging ,and plundering now. they know what is coming. he who has the gold makes the rules. dharma

Edited by dharma, 26 May 2011 - 09:41 AM.