• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 viccarter

viccarter

TRIN_Rida

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:25 AM

Haven't been around the net lately, enjoying long holiday weekend w/ family. Took my long signal at close last Tuesday. Was a day early if you count last Wed/Friday slow days as about 1 trading day, which I am. This Europe thing is really too complex for my simple mind. I'll leave that explanation to all the smart traders with long posts and the people on TV. I just try to take signals with have worked in the past. Some on the posts around here trying to call every move and acting like they are stock whisperer... all the "gap downs" and such... I am not trying to brag about my calls, but you would be a lot better off following me long RUT around 700. And I am using real money, not talking to hear myself talk. I think I mentioned that catching these bottoms is a volatile event, hard to time it perfect. . Lets not even talk about the individual stocks that I was long from last Wed... they are up... a lot. Sorry, for the antagonistic post, but on balance, I feel it was warranted, yen and yang so to speak. Good luck with the $Horts...

#2 andiron

andiron

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:30 AM

i cashed in longs in GS/AAPL/BIG