Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:15 PM

What, and miss the afternoon sell off? :P

#32 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:40 PM

What, and miss the afternoon sell off? :P

They pull so much crap after first large reversal move on Friday's ending around noon (large guys likely gone home) and they usually end it so both sides think they got some reason to carry it into weekend those that do. I am watching other stuff.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#33 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:10 PM

btw Gold is one of those and it goes cash today. On daily On the signal we had 2 reversals in like 2 hours after the change of last one from sell in the am to being the buy. they went 1281 buy( the change) then /1278.50 sell/1279.50 buy where it is now if I was trading it, typical of Friday afternoons. I doubt we get another until futures opens again but who knows.

Edited by zoropb, 13 January 2012 - 03:12 PM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#34 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:16 PM

and the cherry on the cake the 1284 too :lol:

#35 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:21 PM

btw the stop would be 1279.75 now 1 tick above entry.

#36 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:40 PM

right now forget about it...I would for sure be out signal or not. If they drop em it is here into next week.

Edited by zoropb, 13 January 2012 - 03:41 PM.

#37 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:47 PM

and wanted to add it is here were they trap the bears if they take them up too. The tease point for the close. hehee

Edited by zoropb, 13 January 2012 - 03:49 PM.

#38 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:06 PM

and wanted to add it is here were they trap the bears if they take them up too. The tease point for the close. hehee

float overall right again looks like the bears get trapped. Unless something changes in the weekend.
Guys it makes a tuff go to fade the float overall.

We start new next week.

#39 zman

zman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:33 PM

float overall right again looks like the bears get trapped. Unless something changes in the weekend.

We start new next week.

Thanks Z, good stuff and much appreciated from u today...good weekend all...cheers
Education is the best defense against the media.

#40 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:45 PM

We start new next week.

Thanks Z, good stuff and much appreciated from u today...good weekend all...cheers

My pleasure zm. Will be here for the month.

You guys only seen a couple of days with it after a couple a weeks I am sure like the subscribers and myself, one won't even think of fading it. Tried it twice before I brought it out and got my butt kicked no more. Either with it or in cash.

btw it works on all futures.

Edited by zoropb, 13 January 2012 - 04:46 PM.