• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:44 PM

So the situation in the US, and the US dollar has gotten so bad, NOW the Treasury(and Federal Reserve tied at the hip), will ask YOU TO PAY for the privilege of holding their toxic trash !

Yep. You heard it right. http://www.cnbc.com/id/46223259

You buy Toxic t bills, that supposedly provides "safety" from the other crooks in the world and on Wallstreet, and not only will you not earn a dime of interest in return, but now they will take more of those less toxic dollars from you.

Cash is no longer King folks. Cash under your mattress is better, and since are assets from houses to stocks to oil trade in this tissue thin toxic paper you can use to wipe u know what, the treasury has gotten all cute on us, and says hey we know it sucks so badly that we don't really want it either, so if you want to buy it from us, YOU GOTTA PAY THE PIPER.

Its funny ! This is a true precursor to hyperinflation, but everyone and their brother believes this is pre-empting deflation.

I went and got gas at a Mobil station the other day, and low and behold they gave me a 5 cent discount per gallon if I paid with US Tissue Paper. I'm like done deal.

What they didn't realize was they actually are better off charging us MORE to take actual US tissue paper, than to use a credit card, since most people no longer carry that much tissue in their pocket, and by the time they get it into the bank it"ll be worth less than the instantaneous credit card transaction would have been.

I have to laugh at the sheer comedy of it all, because people are going about their daily bizness with systemic instability being increased every nano-second, and its been obfuscated so darn well, they not only don't understand how they are being robbed blind, but further will wonder all it all collapsed so suddenly, when indeed this whole house of cards collapses.

Its furthest from everyone's minds right now, I know, is that the system is in the most horrendous of extraordinary and systemic unbalances, and instabilities, particularly bc everyone is of the belief and pure conviction that the Fed allowed the world to dodge a major bullet in '08, so surely this time even though its a nuclear warhead and not just a bullet, the whole Euro vaporizing right before our eyes, and banks so insolvent worldwide (by any ethical, moral, and real definition), that when the butterfly rips and sends that gentle whisper of a breeze blowing on the whole unharmonic system imbalances will cause them on to implode upon themselves so suddenly so wrecklessly so without impugnity, that everyone (if they remain alive), and survive the uprisings and riots will be asking themselves the same question over and over and over again. How did we not see this was happening, and further why did we not do a darn thing but keep trading the trash ?
:o
OTIS.