QE3 in PROGRESS

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:02 PM

You're taking this the wrong way. I'm not questioning your past record because, honestly, I don't have the time, nor do I care, to keep track of anyone's record. No one's perfect, and nothing's foolproof. I don't know how well or how poorly you've been doing. I just really don't care about stuff like that at all. It's none of my business.

This is getting very exhausting for me too. Like I said, if you don't want to do it, it's fine. I'm not after you or anything remotely close to that. I'm only trying to keep track of how well oscillators work in this type of market. And, you happen to volunteer that it works great for you. That's it.

And, I'm, too, catching up on a pile of work here. I work 12 hours a day just for my own trading business.

I didn't "want" you to have to do anything that you don't want to. But, if you'd like to do this just so that we can keep track of how well oscillators work in this market, please go ahead post and share your buy and sell signals here starting Monday.

You don't have to post "no change". I don't believe that's ever requested. Just post "Buy" or "Sell" for now (intraday) or for tomorrow (inter-day).

That's it. There's nothing complicated or "fighting" about that.

This is really getting exhausting. We are on "buy mode" until further notice....or using your requested language and answering your specific request.... "Buy". That's obviously not an hourly signal- it's for the Intermediate Term Trend.

When that changes, I will, as always, report that IN REAL TIME at Seven Sentinels.com. Every signal reported in real time at SevenSentinels.com is an indelible part of the permanent record. There is no fudging that. Since subscribers pay for those signals as well as other detailed analysis, in fairness to them I seldom report that signal here until at least a few days later. But if you want to see how the signal worked after the fact- as you say ">>so that we can keep track of how well oscillators work in this market<<" the record is made available and is, as said, indelible.

So non subscribers don't get the signals in real time, but I cannot change what was reported in real time - so you can know it was authentic.

Here's the three year record. The precise dates are on SevenSentinels.com. Over and out.

Edited by TechMan, 04 February 2012 - 07:08 PM.

#42 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:19 PM

Like I said, if you don't want to do it, it's fine.

What the heck?? :o I just did precisely what you asked -- to the letter. It's all there. Oscillators say "Buy". I'll tell you when they've gone to sell. Out
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#43 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:23 PM

What the heck?? :o I just did precisely what you asked -- to the letter. It's all there. Oscillators say "Buy". I'll tell you when they've gone to sell. Out

What the heck?!!! Technically, what I had asked "precisely" was to start on Monday with the timely posting of either the intraday or the inter-day sell/buy signals.

Edited by TechMan, 04 February 2012 - 07:24 PM.

#44 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:36 PM

What the heck?!!! Technically, what I had asked "precisely" was to start on Monday with the timely posting of either the intraday or the inter-day sell/buy signals.

I gave you the signal today that is still valid Monday. It's "Buy". That's what you asked for. That's the inter-day signal. I don't do intra-day. This is getting beyond silly. You are now asking me to come back on Monday to repeat what I'm telling you now? It remains buy mode on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and every day until the Seven Sentinels go to sell....because I use the oscillators to define the INTERMEDIATE TERM TREND. And the trend is up.

I won't be back each day to repeat this, as that would be redundant to the extreme, but will be back after a sell has been given. I've done (and will follow up) just as you asked. Out
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#45 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:43 PM

I gave you the signal today that is still valid Monday. It's "Buy". That's what you asked for. That's the inter-day signal. I don't do intra-day. This is getting beyond silly. You are now asking me to come back on Monday to repeat what I'm telling you now? It remains buy mode on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and every day until the Seven Sentinels go to sell....because I use the oscillators to define the INTERMEDIATE TERM TREND. And the trend is up.

I won't be back each day to repeat this, as that would be redundant to the extreme, but will be back after a sell has been given. I've done (and will follow up) just as you asked. Out

No, I did not ask you to do that. If there's no change on Monday, then there's no need to post that. I thought I've already made that clear.

I had asked specifically and "precisely" for anyone to post either intraday or inter-day buy/sell signals using oscillators, and it doesn't have to be you although you had volunteered.

It's either or. If it's not suitable for anyone to post the intraday signals, then inter-day as simple as "Sell tomorrow" will do. And, if there's no change, then there's no need to post anything, just let it ride.

#46 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:51 PM

No, I did not ask you to do that. If there's no change on Monday, then there's no need to post that. I thought I've already made that clear.

I had asked specifically and "precisely" for anyone to post either intraday or inter-day buy/sell signals using oscillators, and it doesn't have to be you although you had volunteered.

It's either or. If it's not suitable for anyone to post the intraday signals, then inter-day as simple as "Sell tomorrow" will do. And, if there's no change, then there's no need to post anything, just let it ride.

Hallelujah. I think we're actually done. :sweatingbullets:

#47 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:01 PM

Hallelujah. I think we're actually done. :sweatingbullets:

I thought we're more than done early this afternoon already, but I don't want to be rude as to stop you guys enthusiasm in carrying on this conversation.

#48 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:39 PM

Delete some messages from your in box.
"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#49 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:00 PM

SemiBizz,

Wow, I didn't even notice this comment from you till now. This seems very personal, and I thought you had told me not to get personal with you.

I don't particularly like to argue unless someone started arguing with me first, just like what you're doing right now. Short of having a face to face meeting to present all the facts, on any Internet bulletin boards, we're all talking about "selected facts". We take whatever is important to us and throw that out there to start the discussion. I don't think it's customary for everyone to have to write a whole essay, present all sides of the facts, before posting a message on a bulletin board like this.

Of course, the market doesn't care about what I have to say. But that's not just me. The market doesn't care about you and what everyone else is talking about here. What's the point?

Now, which part of my original post is whining? I provided the technical data to support what I thought is happening in the market. It's odd that you should interpret what I had thought was a good piece of concise technical writing as "whining". What's that got to do with being right or wrong? How many times have you been calling "crash alerts"? Did you find out where you were WRONG?

Is that what you want to do on this forum, start pointing finger at each other for making bad or wrong calls? I don't think I've done that yet for a long time, but I could always start with you again.

although I do enjoy having a little "exchange" with you from time to time

I've noticed you like to argue, and you deal in "selected facts" which is fine for a salesman or a lawyer.

Mdme. Market doesn't care about your selected facts.

You can be 100% right and lose 100% of your account.

Instead of whining about why the market didn't do what you expected, find out where you were WRONG.

Edited by TechMan, 04 February 2012 - 11:06 PM.

#50 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:15 PM

All these heated exchanges and personal attack really makes it look like the market may be turning. Like I said, I've always enjoyed periods like these.