• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kimston

Kimston

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:43 PM

Yen:
As posted on 1/29, my analysis shows important timing for a reversal in the yen on 2/14/12 (+/- 2 trading days):
http://www.traders-t...howtopic=137602

Since the yen has sold of the last few weeks going into this time frame, I think there is a high probability the yen will bottom and begin a rally that may last into June 2012. It may start slow and may or may not retest the Feb low around mid March. However, there's a reasonable likelihood the yen will have a blow-off rally of as much as 15 to 30 points (to 145 - 160 range) or more sometime before June is over. When this rally ends (assuming it materializes), it should mark THE top in the yen and start a multi-year bear market.

Gold, Bonds, Dollar and Stocks:

Some of my other timing work shows potential reversal on or near 2/14/12 for gold (top?), bonds (low?), dollar (low?) and stocks (top?). These are not showing up as a major confluence like the yen, but I'll be watching price action and indicators for potential reversal set-ups. Polarity is always a guess in advance. So, for example, if stocks sold off into the 14th, they may make a short-term low rather than a high.

Kimston